"It's you!"

Jessie, Wally, and Barry with Black widow all returned to Star labs to find everyone standing on the cortex, exactly like it was when they left. Steve gasped when he saw her.
"It's you! I can't believe your here Natasha!" Said Steve in excitement. They ran up to each other and grabbed hands.
"Me neither. How'd we get here exactly?" Said Natasha.
"Natasha? Oh! That's your real name and Black Widow is your super hero name! I gotcha!" Said Barry. Everyone looked at him like he was stupid.
"Yes. My name is Natasha Romanoff, aka, Black Widow," Natasha explained. "And you are...?" She asked Barry.
"My name is Barry Allen, aka, the Flash. This is Jessie, aka, Jessie Quick; this is Wally, aka, Kid Flash. And then this is Joe, my adoptive dad and Iris, my fiancé. Also Wally's sister and dad. And then this is Harry and HR."
"Wait why do they look the same!" Natasha asked.
"I was wondering the same thing," said Steve.
"They are doppelgängers," Barry continued. "They are each from a different earth or universe. Harry is Jessie's dad, and HR is, well, he's HR. And this is Cisco and Katelyn."
"It's nice to meet you all, but we should be heading back," said Natasha as she looked at Steve.
"Let's not leave yet. There's still more of this earth I want to see. And besides, it'll be like a vacation," said Steve. He really doesn't want to leave yet.
"A vacation would be nice. But what about our city? Don't we need to keep it safe?" Natasha asked.
"Tony and the others can handle it. They do all the time anyways," said Steve.
"Others?" Barry asked.
"We're apart of a team of superheroes called the Avengers. And maybe you're right Steve, maybe we do need a vacation, let's stay a little while longer," said Natasha, finally agreeing with Steve.
"Yes!" Said Steve excitedly to himself.
"Why don't we go on a double date! Me and Natasha and you and your fiancé!" Said Steve proud of his good idea.
"What about a triple date! Jessie and Wally can come!" Said Barry looking back at Jessie and Wally to see if they want to.
"Sure! We'd loved too!" Said Jessie.
"Definitely!" Said Wally agreeing to her statement.
"Great! The more the merrier!" Said Steve.