Triple Date

"So what restaurant do you guys want to go to for our triple date?" Steve asked everybody.
"I was thinking about that one fancy restaurant we went to that one time with Felicity and her boyfriend and then Eddie..." Barry started to say. He didn't realize what he said until after he said it.
"Iris...I'm sorry..." Barry began again.
"It's fine Barry. That's all in the past, and now I have someone even better," she said as she grabbed Barry's hands. "I think that will be a great place for our triple date. Let's go!"
"Alrighty then. Let's hit the road!" Said Steve, as he handed Natasha a motorcycle helmet.
"What's this?" She asked him in much confusion.
"Star labs let me borrow their company motorcycle." He answered her. As she got up on the motorcycle, she looked up at him and smiled like she was saying yeah right.
"No really! Look at the logo!" He pointed to the star labs logo to prove that it was.
"I guess we'll meet you guys there then. Y'all have the GPS?" Barry asked Steve and Natasha as he began to pick Iris up. Barry is going to run Iris there, and Jessie and Wally are too.
"Yep, we are all set!" Steve responded as they both buckled their helmets.
"Alright see you there!" Barry said as he sped off into the distance. Jessie and Wally followed, and then so did Steve and Natasha.

When they all finally arrived at they restaurant, Barry walked up to open the door and saw that it said, "CLOSED". They were all so disappointed.
"Where are we gonna go now? It's already 9:00, not very many nice restaurants are open," Barry said with look of disappointment on his face.
"We could always go to good ole McDonald's!" Steve said in a playful voice.
"Sure! Why not?" Barry said feeling a little better from Steve's funny remark.
"McDonald's actually sounds nice! We should go!" Said Natasha agreeing with Steve and Barry.
So that's exactly what they did.