Ooops

I was awoken by the soft graze on my back, I found myself face down in a soft mattress with his smell all over it, ‘’Mate, Please wake up’’he whispred, I coughed and I felt his wolf panic but i turned my head to the side ‘’My name is Jude’’I whispred. I felt his wolf calm down and he contoured to trace my back muscles ‘’WHY AM I SHIRTLESS?”I asked him sitting up bringing the sheet with me Hades growled a bit ‘’I took it off, dont hide your body from me I should have marked and mated you by now but am waiting’’he said, I flinched at his words ‘’Please dont’’I whimpered, I felt his heart sink ‘’Wow.........I waited Centuries for you to reject me? bull****’’Hades growled I went to stop him from getting up but he was out the door and I followed him the sheet trailing behind me I was on his tail my feet thumping after his I grabbed his shoulder and he stopped ‘’I didn't say that. Just take me on a date before you mark me is all am asking but fine, I’ll go back home with Levi-’’ I didn't even finish the rest of my sentence when he slammed me against the wall I winched and he growled his bright red eyes showing his wolf was out I was trembling in his grasp ‘’Fenrir please dont- I’ll be good please’’I said shaking ‘’Dont fear me Jude am only nice to my mate’’he said, I felt the calloused hand on the side of my face ‘’Don’t fear me mate’’he said, I leaned into his hand and he purred a cough let us know there was presence with us ‘’What?”Hades said, taking control. ‘’Do you want us to send them all home’’The body wolf said, Hades nodded and I felt the man check me out suddenly feeling exposed remembering I dropped the sheet when he slammed me ‘’Luna? Where did you get that scar?”He asked gesturing to my stomach ‘’Oh you know like wolf training and you know being a bad***, My father didn't try to kill me no never’’I said, letting the sarasam leak through my voice. Hades chuckled the wolf blushed and took off Hades locked eyes with me while the room shifted and we were in the bedroom I looked at him wide eyes and he smiled at me ‘’One of my many talents now let's get to know each other’’he said sitting in his chair ‘’Can I go home? I mean to get my stuff and say goodbye?”I asked, Hades eyes glared at me. ‘’After our Date, So you show up marked and nobody with touch you’’he said. I sighed and threw myself back on the bed and my Alpha was right there by my side his head on my chest ‘’My name is Hades Samuel Jackson born and death date dont matter but my birthday is October 8th my favorite color is your eye color I want 3 kids 2 boys and a girl there names will be Tristan Ross Jackson and Samuel Smith Jackson and June Carter Jackson. Okay so now more like personal stuff you  probably heard I sold my soul when I was 19 and took over my pack. I’ve watched pack members pass away except by a simple bite on the neck I made my Beta and Gamma Immortal and they made their mates immortal too and there pups are too. So yes being my mate you will live forever by one simple bite...well not simple it cause hallucinations and a bit of schizophrenia in the first few days which is why you are gonna be locked in the bedroom for the first week’’he said, I took a deep breath that was a lot to take in do i want to do this? Do I really? Yes of course i do, ‘’Okay, Well My Name is Jude Charlie Bates. I’m the runt of the pack when i was little my parents gave me too my dad's Salem and Crow my real dad was a jerk we dont talk about him. My birthday is February 19th and my favorite color has to be blue and I love long walks and anywere and anytime I with you’’I said, and what i said in the end made me blush but he looked up and his and for once i didnt want to run away.