Why is it always Classical

(DREAM LAND)
    "YOU AND THE MUTT ARE WORTHLESS"My dad screamed at my mom, "NO HE ISN'T LEAVE HIM ALONE LET ALOHA CROW TAKE HIM"She shouted, I hid behind mommy's leg and she rubbed my head "Only if it would get that worthless runt out of my sight. You too Heather go some place atlest you gave me one good wolf"Dad spat at me and mom.
  That's all i remeber that night was my mom taking me to Crow's house and kissing me telling me that she loved me and Daddy didn't mean anything he said and she mumbled something to Crow before she left that has stuck with me even though I didn't understand until I was older Do not romanticize alcohol.
If you think that hearing your mate scream to you how much she hates you and his pup, is romantic then you need to see a bigger picture. That night I seen Crow give up a knock on the door broke us from cuddling he left me in bed I stayed till I heard him scream and start crying I ran down the hall and seen his mate has him in his arms he was balling his eyes out (DREAM OVER)
  I slammed myself off the bed in panic mode Hades wasn't in the room "Hades?"I questioned and got up I was dressed in some night wear I heard the soft sound of Piano Music coming from the living room I rolled my eyes classical music is all the guy seem too  listen to, I shook my head and walked into the living room (We should show him out bump and grind music) My wolf purred (Yeah because that won't get us marked and immoral) I snorted. (Just do It) my wolf said. I made my way into the living room to see Hades head in his hands "Had, am fine and Dude do you listen to anything that makes you want to dance"I said grabbing his phone of the dock "Thank god, I though A new Jude would come in and no not really plus we can waltz to this"he said rubbing his neck. I looked at his phone a serched up  
Move that Body By Kelly - as it started to play I swayed my hips some reapting Crows instructions in my head giving my hips a thrust every once in while I twisted my body and moved my shoulders every once and awhile I opened my eye and looked at Hades under my eye lashes and I guess that was it cause in a matter of mintues I was laying on the floor and a very and I mean very happy mate on top of me his eyes glowed a soft green "Now, mate teasing isn't fun"Fenrir purred burrying his face into my neck I shivered and grabbed his wrists "Teasing will get you mated and Immoral - and I cant do that yet my human insists in taking you on dates before I ravish you into a coma from all the love making we are going to do....I'll have you barefoot and pregnant all the time" Fenrir said as he rubbed himself on me I let out moan and Hades jumped off of me in a hurry he was flustered best red he matched me "S-Sorry about Fenrir"he said and I just let out a laugh.