Hey, Jude

I was running through the forest outside the house the tree branches scratching me and leaves getting stuck in my hair, ‘’Jude’’Hades's taunted, I ran a bit faster but ran straight to his arm. ‘’NO please’’I said laughing, he picked me up by the waist and swung me over his shoulder and started walking back. ‘’I look like i was pooched’’I moaned and he laughed at me and spoke, ‘’Are you sure about that?”He asked, I looked up at him and saw he was smirking down at me his hair was tussled everywhere and those gray eyes made me smile a bit more ‘’How cheesy would it be if i took you to dinner on the beac- he was stopped and I felt Fenrir his would bring up. ‘’JUDE?”A voice called and Hades growled I pushed myself over his shoulder and looked around to see my dad ‘’Dad?”I called out to him his head whipped my way and he barreled too me knocking me down ‘’My baby it's gonna be okay,  Levi came home and told us Alpha Hades was your mate’’he said brushing my hair out of my face and checking my body and neck for any signs of being hurt doing what any dad would do but soon I was scooped up and buried into tattooed arms ‘’Stop Touching him he is mine’’Hades growled, I seen Fenrir was gone ‘’He was my son first, Listen Hades you took him without letting him say goodbye. I thought he died’’Crow said, I seen a Panic Salem run up to us and he took Crow’s arms and held him ‘’I’m sorry Alpha my mate can get carried away’’He said, ‘’It’s fine, Understable Let's go inside my house’’He said and the world kind of like blurred and shifted and we were inside. Salem had a death grip on Crow and Crow was wide eyed ‘’What.Was.THAT! I swear to goddess whe- Salem put a hand over Crow's mouth too keep him from talking Hades chuckled and flipped a switch and Piano music came on I rolled my eyes but kept my mouth shut ‘’Sorry for taking your boy. If you want we can talk more about you moving on my land’’Hades said. “We can't do that’’Crow mumbled ‘’We already have joint packs we can't just up and move’’Salem said ‘’Well what if like every birthday/Holiday we come and see you plus we have this nifty thing called Facetime’’I said, shaking my phone. ‘’Hey sass master stop’’Crow said, Hades let a little growl out at him and Salem growled at Hades ‘’Guys can we stop’’I said putting myself in front of Hades he grabbed my hips and squeezed them I had to suppress a moan ‘’We have to get back to our boys’’Salem said, Crow frowned and threw himself at me he whispred in my ear ‘’If he ever hurts you come home, Home is you're safe haven baby. You’ll always be in my heart’’Crow said he patted my hair and stepped back. ‘’We love you, No baby making until after the first moon’’Salem said, Crow glared daggers at him and Hades laughed ‘’I know trust me I’ve tried already’’he said winking I opened my mouth and I felt my cheeks blaze and Salem let out a laugh and Crow mouth was hanging open. ‘’Let's go, Bye boys’’Salem said taking Crows hand and walking out of the house. Hades snapped his fingers and looked at me ‘’They made it him safe’’he said, (TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO STOP WITH THE FREAKY STUFF) Crow yelled at me through the mind link. I chuckled and Hades looked at me ‘’So how about a shopping spree? Because you need more than just what you have on you you're back’’he said, I nodded and he grabbed his keys and we were off.

(A/N PLEASE READ THIS AM MAKING JUDE HAVE A KINK, I’m SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I WILL TAKE IT OUT AND REPLACE IT WITH MORE CONTENT.

        We were half way through shopping and Hades ran to the car to put the bags in and I wondered into this female store, I blushed at a the sight off all the underwear in bin. ‘’Sir looking for your girlfriend?”A lady asked, I nodded not wanting to give her the wrong idea I picked up a pair of baby blue ones with black lace on the edges - I was blushing but my wolf was making me want to by them I felt someone behind me my wolf was on edge ‘’You better buy those’’Hades growled in my ear I felt his breath get shallow and I gathered up the cloth in my hands and grabbed a bunch more in my size and paid for them Hades grabbed the back and pulled me closer to him ‘’I didn't know you could have such a kink’’Hades said, ‘’I didn't know I did,  but my wolf wants me to wear them’’I mumbled to him he pulled us along to the food court and we bought some Panda Express and we sat down he started to munch down when a blonde walked up to us she put her arm on him and he froze ‘’Hey, Hades baby who is your friend?...I feel like we should repeat what we did monday night with Rose over there she wants you again’’She purred, My wolf counted back Monday was the day before we got here you really can't hate him but my wolf was hurt ‘’We want you and you're mattress tonight make it happen’’She said kissing his cheek. I stood up and did like a curt nod ‘’Alpha I see you later’’I said, My heart was hammering in my chest making me want to crumble.