Date PT 2

Hades POV

I looked at the road in front of me and then looked at my sleeping mate in my lap, his lips parted as he lightly snored I smiled then looked back at the road he shifted and mumbled something in his sleep, In the back of my mind I saw his wolf and mine sleeping it was weird seeing Fenrir not up tight all the time (When we turn him it will be the worse) Fenrir spoke to me. (I know that's why i'm leaving for a week after we do it) I said, Fenrir growled at that because that means unmated males become a hazard ( I wish we could just stay) my wolf growled then went back to sleep with Jude, The radio played the soft tone of beethoven's 5th piece. I hope this date will bring me closer to my mate even though i know all about him except the little things. I notice the way when he gets into his trouble causing mood his eyebrow raises and he looks down under his eyelashes & the way he brings his hands up to grip his hair when he doesn't believe that something is happening and the way his cheeks flush when he thinks dirty thoughts or the way his lip curls in distaste. I know his past is rough and if i could get my hands on his dad I would kill him. I can only thank Crow and Salem for raising him right sure he might be feminine in some ways but he is mine. Jude rolled on to his stomach and my eyes caught the scar on his back I forced myself to look at the road but I wanted to know the story behind that scar I pulled into the dirt road and drove down the path I got to the little house with the light house behind it I smiled and turned off the truck, I'm gonna turn Jude here at this cabin and then am gonna hide out at the lighthouse keeper cabin so am close but not too close I picked up Judes head and rested it on the seat he grumbled and burried his nose into the blanket I shut the door softly and didn't move I went to the bed of my truck and got our stuff and bringing it inside the house. I rushed out to the truck to find Jude still sleeping so I pulled him in my arms like a groin would do to a bride and shut the truck door with my foot his head rolled back and drool fell down his chin inpooked at his face closely if I could count freckles I would and his eye long lashes i hope out kids get.
I brought him inside and took those skinny jeans off of him and his shirt keeping my eyes on his face i wanted to feast on his body and let my hands roam his body After i put him to bed I quietly shut the door and walked down the hall, I took my shoes off and plopped down on the couch running my hands threw my hair I pulled out my phone to see a lot text messages from a unknown number

 Hades how is my baby?

Hades I swear if you mated him already

  I’m not old enough for grandpa status

I’m aware you have to change him.

  Hades tell me, he knows this process is a challenge.

Jude has never had a simple life and I hope you can forgive me about being paranoid for him.

  I took a deep breath and typed out once I realized it was Crow’s number,
           Jude is good, he is still his troublesome self no we haven't mated dont worry we dont have time for kids yet, Jude knows that's why we haven't mated yet I won't ever force him too he can wear my mate mark without turning. I forgive you my dad was once like you.
I texted him I heard the soft sound of feet thumping on the floor Jude came out of the bedroom with bed head and a blanket wrapped around him ‘’My wolf won't stop whining can you please come to bed’’he whined. ‘’Sure I’ll be in a few let me lock up’’I said, he nodded and went to bed. Tomorrow would be our first date and I hope he will enjoy it I locked up the cabin and took my shoes off by the door I took my shirt off and bundled it up as I walked down the hallway to our room the bed was a queen big enough for the two of us but Jude had taken up the whole thing I took my pants off throwing plaid PJ pants on and tapped his arm he moaned and rolled over I got in bed and let my head hit the pillow and soon I was the pillow Jude rested his head on my stomach and I traced his back muscles and he played with my hand ‘’Thank you for being patient with me’’Jude said, ‘’Anything for you mate’’I said.