Chapture 1:Start.

*this is how it started*

Third person pov:

Many years ago humans and monsters live in peace. One day war got between them. Humans gain victorious. They left the monsters underground and kept them behind a barrier.

A few years later and human fell down. Her name was frisk. She was the first one to help free the monsters. She is know the ambassador of monsters.

With her determination she was able to set peace ones more between the two races. Know monsters and humans live together.

Frisk pov:

"Does anyone have questions" I ask as I finish telling them the story of are history. "I do" said a little boy. "What is it" I ask. "How did you made it out" he said, I smile. "With my determination I made friends and they help me and know I set them free" I said.

The little boy smile at me. I smile back "anything else" I ask. " Yes one thing" said a little girl. "Do you have a crush on a monster" she said. I blush, "I, i guess you can say I do" I said. "Who is it" everyone ask.

The bell rang. "Oops, sorry the bell rang know you must go" I said. "Aw but I wanna know" everyone said all sad. "Let me just say that he is a friend of mine, a very close friend of mine" I said and they all smile.

Finally class is over. Today I'm taking over toriels class. She is out at the grocery. I'm happy to help her. I love children. It's just it's so much work, being the ambassador of the monsters. It can get stressful.

I then heard a knock. "How's there" I said. "Flower" a voice said. "Flower who" I said. "Flower you today, sweetheart" said sans. He came in. "Hi sans" I said. "Hey frisk, how did it go" he ask.

"It when well, the kids really like the story" I said. He smile and patted my head. "Well who wouldn't like your stories, there *eggcellent*" he said. I laugh. He blush. I blush a little. "Yeah, but they ask me if I like someone" I said.

"Oh, what did ya tell them" he ask. "I just said he's a friend of mine" I said and blush. He laugh, "it's fine frisk, you can tell them, it's not a big deal" he said. I smile, "yeah is just you know, kids may just said to me *kiss him*".

He blush. "Yeah but whatever, there just kids" he said. "Yeah true" I said and hug him. "I'm glad your here" I said, he blush "same here frisk" he said. "Know let's go home" he said and grabbed my hand.

*at toriels home*

We arrive at toriels house. "Hi mom" I said, "hey tori" said sans. "My child, you came just in time, thank you sans" she said. "No problem, know I should get going" he said. He was about to leave wen I grave his jacket.

"Can't you stay for a bit" I ask and made the puppy dog eye. He blush, "fine I'll stay for a while" he said. I jump and hug him. He hug me back.

"Know my child can you help me with the pie" toriels said. "Hey be right there" I said. I kiss sans cheek and went with goat mom. She was making a pie for dinner and for school the next time I go teach the kids.

She makes the best pie. At least that I ever tasted. "So how did it go" she ask. "Oh, it went well, the children were so nice and curious" I said. She smile at me. "And did they say anything about you and sans" she said.

I blush, "mom" I said. She laugh. "I'm just joking don't worry they ask that to me too" she said. I smile. Sans then came to the kitchen. "You girls need any help" he ask. "Why yes" said toriel. "Do you need me to give you a *tutoriel*" ask toriel.

Me and sans laugh. "Nah I'm fine just tell me what to do" he said, "well can you stir the batter while me and mom turn the oven" I said. "Yeah why not" he said. I look at him, he look back.

"What did I say something to *stir you up*" he said. I new it, but I laugh. "That was awful" I said. And help my mom. Then I turn to look at him again. He was gone. "Sans" I said. "Frisk can you get some milk" toriel said.

I when into the refrigerator and open it. "Hey, *ice* to meet you" said sans. I close the door and sans laugh. I laugh and blush a bit. How did he even get in there I ask myself. Maybe it's magic.

I don't know but I don't care. I when with the milk and help my mom.

*when the pie is done*

Sans pov:

Finally the pie was done. It took so long but we made them. Even though I didn't work that much I feel *bone tired*. I laugh at myself, frisk notice. She is just so sweet. And determined. I love it.

"Sans are you okay" said toriel. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. I look at frisk, the way she cut the pie. So gentle, and careful. "Hey sans I know you love her" said toriel. I blush. "Tori" I said. She laugh.

"Fine I'll stop" she said. I was glad that was over. "So when will you put a ring on it" she ask. "Tori please stop" I said. "Come on sans it's been five years and you haven't proposed to her" she said.

I pull her into the living room. "Look I will but I need to wait for the right time" I said. "You better, or not my child will be sad" she said. "And then..." she stop and summon a fire ball, "I won't be so nice" she said.

"Hey, *chill out* I will okay" I said. She smile and went to her room. "Phew" I said. That was a close one I thought. "Sans are you okay" frisk said. "Oh nothing" i said. "Okay do you want some pie" she ask.

"Nah, I'm fine I just want to nap" I said. "Okay you can sleep in my bed" she said. I blush, "where your room" I ask. "Here I will take you" she said and grabbed my hand. She walk me to her room.

It was a very nice room. "Here you can sleep here" she said and tap on her bed. "Okay" I said. She sat down on the bed and I lay on her legs. "Are you comfy"she ask. "Yeah I'm fine" I said. Her bed was soft, very soft that I could sleep. And I did sleep.

Frisk pov:

Oh he fell asleep in my legs. He looks so cute when he is asleep. I blush and kiss his forehead. "Good night sleepy bones" I whisper.

*End of chapter*
*i hope you enjoy this chapter. And just saying I will still work on the yanderetale. So don't worry. I just wanted to do this small story. There still more chapter to this so keep in touch. And will see you in the next chapter bye*