Chapture 6:Finally free.

Frisk pov:

As the light was dying down I open my eyes slowly to feel a soft hand on my cheek. When my eyes were open I saw sans. He wasn't a cat anymore. He smiled at me and I started to cry again. I hug him close and he hug back.

"Sans I thought you were..." sans cut me off and said "shhh it's okay I'm here". "Sans I don't know what to say" I said. "Just let it all out I'm here for you" he said. I cried in his shoulder holding and begging for this not to be a dream.

Once I let all my tears fall I let go to look at sans. I touch his cheek to see if he was real. He was real. I smiled and kissed him. He kiss back and we then hugged for a little while.

Alphys and papyrus soon came in the room and saw us. Papyrus then came to hug sans and alphys was happy he made it. We were all so happy. Honestly I think the one most happier than me was papyrus.

He was also crying a little bit of happiness. We all hugged hoping that this moment would last forever but we had to let go. "I'm so glad you made it" alphys said. "Yeah same here" sans said. Sans holds my hand and papyrus hold my other hand.

"Well we should get going now" sans said. He turn to look at me and I nodded. "Right" I said. Papyrus, sans and I walked out of alphys lab and to their house.

*at house*

After a long crazy day we finally reached home. Papyrus went to the kitchen to make some spaghetti to celebrate this special moment. Sans and I sat on the couch and hugged each other. I was so happy to have him back. It felt like forever since we hugged together.

Sans started playing with my hair between his skeleton hands and I giggled. I looked up at sans and sans looked at me. "What's wrong frisk" he asked. I poked his head and said "I'm just curious but what was it like to be a cat". He smiled at me and said "to be honest I kinda liked it because I didn't had to do nothing. But I hated that I couldn't hold you like this" he said and made me sit on his lap.

"Still I wanted to say thank you" He said. I looked at him with a curious face. "Thank you for what" I asked. He kissed my forehead and said "for taking care of me even though I was so small" he blushed as he said that. I smiled at him and later my head on his chest.

"HUMAN, SANS I HAVE MADE THE SPAGHETTI" papyrus said for the kitchen. Sans and I stood up from the couch and walked to eat the spaghetti. It was nice to eat together like this. We all ate the spaghetti and talked for a bit until we were done.

*time skip*

Sans pov:

I was at my room with pap and frisk. We talked about how I was a cat and how funny it all came to a happy ending. I was happy that I was back with my family and I was not a cat. It feels good to have my body back. Although being a cat made me closer to frisk I didn't mind being a cat.

"WELL I WILL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE I AM GOING TO BED" papyrus said and walked to leave. "Night paps" I said as he left to his room. There was a little silence that filled the room. As the silence continued I began to think of what happed. Those monsters that tried to hurt frisk.

If only I wasn't a cat I could have done so much more. Thankful I was able to use my magic but it also nearly caused me my death. My thoughts were then broken from hearing frisk voice. "Sans are you okay you seem worried" she asked. I looked at her and said "yeah I'm fine just thinking about those creeps that wanted to hurt you".

Frisk gets closer to me and said "It's fine that's all in the past what matters is that I'm fine and so are you". She hugged me closer and I hugged back. I laid  down on the bed still hugging frisk in my arms. I heard her fall asleep on me. I smiled and closed my eyes and whispered "I love you Frisk". Before I fell into a deep sleep I heard a small "I love you too Sans".

*I am so sorry for not being active on Wattpad. School has taken my time and I hate it. Anyway I'm back on this book and I will continue to write it. I hope you can understand why I couldn't write it. Also if you enjoy my books check out my "yanderetale book". I finished that one and it's another frans book. You can also see "I'll love you forever" which is also a complete book and frans book. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter bye*