Chapture 2:Alphys experiment.

Sans pov:

I woke up and saw frisk. She was asleep. And I lay on her legs. I blush, I stood up and kiss her cheek. She move a little bit then went back to sleep. I look at the clock in her room. It was 5:30, it's getting late.

What should I do, I though. I don't wanna wake her up. I then got up and went to find toriel. She was at the living room reading a book. "Hey tori" I said. She look up and smile "hey sans".

"Listen toriel it's getting late so I think me and frisk must get going" I said. "Are you sure, I know she's sleeping and it's fine, if you want you can stay..." said toriel but I cut her up,"no it's fine I can teleport" I said.

"Okay then, be careful" she said. I nodded and went to get frisk. She was still sleeping. Heh, guess she's tired. I carried her bride style and teleported. We were in the living room and...

Papyrus, undyne and alphys were there. I saw undyne and alphys making kissy faces, that usually mean they want me to kiss frisk. "BROTHER YOUR HOME AND THE HUMAN IS SLEEPING" said papyrus.

"Hey she's tired" I said, "hey punk I dare you to kiss her" said undyne. "But she's asleep" I said. "Coward" said undyne. Fine I thought, I lean down to her face. I didn't wanna do this but undyne left me with no choice.

I carried her and pull her face closer to mine and kiss her. I could hear alphys screaming like a little girl. Also undyne, I didn't mind. I close my eyes and continue.

Frisk pov:

I open my eyes to feel something in my lips. I open them and it was sans. He was kissing me. And alphys and undyne were screaming. Oh my gosh even papyrus is here this is so embarrassing. I close my eyes until sans broke the kiss.

I look at him then cover my eye. I blush hard and he giggle. Then I realized he was carrying me. "Sans put me down in heavy" I said. "Not today princess" he said. I blush again, he kiss my cheek.

"About time you guys kiss" undyne said. "This is so embarrassing" I said. "Hey it's fine frisk besides, alphys and undyne need to do it to" sans said. That's right they haven't kiss. "What!!" Said alphys blushing. "Hey punks leave us alone okay" said undyne.

She hug alphys, sans and I laugh. "You two are cuties"I said. They giggled, "HUMAN IM SO GLAD YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER" papyrus said. "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" he said, "you to papy don't forget you have mettaton" I said.

"Don't remind me" said sans. I forgot sans hated mettaton. I still don't know why but he doesn't like the idea of them bing together. "Anyways come on frisk lets go to my room" sans said and grabbed my hand.

"You sure you don't wanna be here for I while" I said, he look at me and I gave him the puppy eyes. "Fine I guys we can stay" he said I smile and kiss him an the cheek. "So what chat wanna do" sans ask undyne.

"True or dare" she said. Oh no, I don't like we're did is going. "Yeah... let's play" said alphys. "Sure fine" sans said. I sat next to him and look down. I was nervous. I know what undyne can do and I don't like it.

"Okay punks, frisk true or dare" said undyne. "True" I said. "Is it true you and sans ever slept together" she said, I blush hard and cover my face. "Yeah its true" I said and undyne laugh while alphys smile wide.

"Okay alphys, true or dare" I said, "dare..?"she said. I started to think. "Okay I dare you to kiss undyne on the cheek" I said, she blush and kinda shake. She was nervous but kiss undyne's cheek.

"Okay sans true or dare" alphys said. "Heh dare" he said, I look at him with a nervous look. He just wink at me, "I dare you to kiss frisk for a minute" she said. "Ahhh" I said and blush hard and cover my face.

"Okay if you say so" he said and turn to look at me. We were just about to kiss until "Wait!!!!!" said alphys. We turn to look at her. "frisk can I ask you a question"she said, "what is it?" I ask.

"can you do me a favor and come to my lab, I need to test something" she said. I nodded, sans grab my hand. "Well you should get some rest know" he said. "Hey punk, you haven't done the da..." she was cut of by sans when his eye glow a dark blue.

"Never mind" she said. Sans took me to the room. He sat next to me and put me under the covers. I smile at him, "hey sans" I said. He turn to look at me, "what is it" he ask. "Can you come with me to alphys" I said.

He smile and kiss my forehead. "Sure" he said, I smile and blush a little. He then sit on the other side and waited until I feel asleep. Soon I feel right to sleep.

Sans pov:

I waited until frisk sleep. She feel asleep really quick. Heh, guess she's tired. I then sleep next to her. I hug her closer to me. She sleep in my chest, I blush. But soon I also feel asleep.

*time skips to day*

I woke up. Frisk was still sleeping. I try waking her up. "Frisk wake up, it's time" I said. She move a little. Then she finally open her. "What" she said, "come on its time" I said. She sit up, "for what" she ask.

"Remember alphys told you a favor" I said, her eyes open wide. "Oh my gosh, what time is it" she said. "It's barely 11:00 you have time" I said but she run with her cloth to the bathroom.Oh well, she's always prepared. I sat at the couch for a while.

*1 hour later*

We arrive at alphys lab. "Hey alphys" I said, "oh hi... I didn't expect you to get early" she said then she grave frisk hand. "Frisk can you come with me... alone" frisk nodded.

I waited until they came with a potion. "Know sans this is a potion I just wanna test it out" alphys, I was a little worried. "Yeah but please be careful" I said. Frisk smile at me, I was standing there.

Until alphys throw the potion. I ran to frisk and cover her. The potion hit me. Then everything went black.

Frisk pov:

"Oh no!!!!! Sans!!!" I yell. I was so worried. Where is sans, me and alphys look around for him. Then I heard a meaw. I turn to my feet and saw a cat. It smile like sans, it's fur was white and blue.

His eye where black but with white eyes socks. He purr around my legs. I couldn't help but think it was sans. I pick him up. "Oh dear..." said alphys, I look a alphys. "What is it" I ask.

"This potion... turn him into" I cut her up. "A cat I know" I said. "Well there a problem" she said. I look at her with a worry look. "I don't know when the potion will ware off" she said. "Oh no" I said.

I look down at kitty sans. He just smile at me. Tears began to form, one fell on the cat. I hug him close, he try to hug me with his tail. I wonder if he can understand me. I whisper to his ear "sans I love you" he blush.

"Oh my gosh he can understand me!!!" I said alphys look at me with a joy face. "Also frisk... this potion can ware of at any day so be careful" alphys said.

I nodded and left. I care kitty sans, he fell asleep in my arms. He look so cute, I whisper again in his ear "I promise I will take good care of you, even if it takes long, I will always love you".

*End of chapter*
*so sorry of the short update it's just so many test at school, it's the worst. Anyway I will know try to update this more and also my yanderetale. Also thank you guys so much. It means a lot to me you guys love my stories. Again thank you and I will see you in the next chapter bye*