Chapture 5:A meaw!!!

Frisk pov:

I woke up to see a bright light. I then could hear voices but I couldn't quite understand what they said. I finally open my eyes and saw I was at alphys.

I try to stand up but it hurt to. "Ahhh" I said and alphys came to me. "Oh your awake" she said and pull me back down. "What happened" I ask.

Then I remembered. I was running with sans and those monsters came and hurt me really good and sans protected me. Wait sans I thought. I turn to see if he is there.

I sigh when I saw him next to me still sleeping. "Oh your awake frisk" I heard alphys say. "Yeah I'm awake" I said. "How are you feeling" she ask. "I'm feeling better thank you" I said. She smile at me. "Hey punk" I heard undyne say. I turn to look at her.

"Next time when your in trouble..." she stop at got closer to my face."DONT SCARE US LIKE THAT OKAY" she scream at me and woke sans up. "I'm sorry undyne I didn't mean to scare you guys it's just... never mind" I said.

"Now now undyne frisk is right she was endanger and she is fine now right frisk" alphys said and I nodded. "Is sans okay too" I ask. "I don't really know but I will go check him" alphys said and carried sans to a weird machine.

I don't know why but I got a weird feeling in my heart. It felt like everything was going to change. I watch as alphys expression changed.
"Oh dear" she said I started to panic.

"Alphys what is going on" I said. "Frisk I... i don't know what to say" alphys said. "Just tell me please" i beg for her. "Well the machine reads some signs that maybe sans will..." she stop for a moment.

She carry sans to me and said "he may not make it". My whole face turn pale. I could feel tears starting to fall. I could only think of how this might be the end. I could only feel how empty I would be without him.

I felt something soft under my hand. It was sans. He look at me with that smile. I hug him, and kiss his forehead. "I promise I will make the last few days you live the best" I said to cat sans. He smile and blush a little.

I stood up and walk to alphys, sans was still in my arms. "Alphys thank you for the help and the news" I said. "I'm so sorry frisk I wish I could do more but..." I cut her off. "No its fine you did your best and thank you" I said.

"No problem now have fun you too" alphys said and I walk out the door and headed to sans and papyrus house. On the way I thought, how am I going to explain this to papy.

Sans pov:

So I only have a little bit to live huh??

Heh guess is true...

Animal like them are fragile creatures and with a little they are gone....

I feel a little ill but I know whatever frisk is doing she will do it right. I just can't believe using my powers almost cost me death. Heh I should be more careful. I could see frisk sad eyes.

I could tell she was scared of losing me. And to be honest I am too. But if I die at least I will die with the one I love. I purr a little to cheer up frisk. It worked and she giggle which made me blush.

Heh I guess I am luck to have her around with me.

*at sans and papyrus house*

Frisk pov:

As I walked in with sans still in my hands I heard someone "HUMAN, SANS ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT ". I turn to look at papyrus and said "oh sorry pap were fine" I said. "IM GLAD YOUR SAFE UNDYING TOLD ME WHAT HAD HAPPENED" papyrus said.