Chapture 4:Cat caretaker.

Frisk pov:

After the whole pictures thing I walk back to sans and papyrus home. I carry cat sans in my arms. I started to pet him gently he purrs. It's so cute.

As I walk by some monsters look at me and sans. Sans notice and stared to hiss. "What is it" I ask, his hairs were all up. I look at his direction to see four monsters staring at me.

Cat sans jump from my arms but I immediately pick him up and ran. I ran as fast as I could with sans in my arms. I hold him tight, I was scared.

I begged in my head that we will be okay. I could see the house. I open the door and close it quickly. Then I locked it with the key. Too bad papyrus was at undyne house. I could really use some help.

Either way I had sans. He jump to the couch and his tail pointed at the ketchup bottle. I look at him and said "you hungry". He nodded and I grave the ketchup bottle and feed it to him.

It look adorable when I feed him. He look so at peace. I giggle a few times then he finally finished the bottle. "Well guess I have to go get more" I said.

I put him down and he turn into a ball. Then soon he fell asleep. I'm guessing he's tired. Oh well I will have to go get the ketchup myself. I grave a bag that my mom gave me and went outside.

I walk to the nearest grocery store and got the ketchup and since I was here I grave some other things. But somehow I got that strange feeling someone was following me.

I thought it was all just in my head but the sensation never went away. This made me really worry but I got the stuff and went out. As I walk out I saw the same monsters from earlier.

I ignored them and kept walking. I could feel them getting closer. So i started walking faster until I started running. I had to slow down because of the grocery bags.

Why do they have to be so heavy I thought to myself. I grave them really tight and ran with them. Then I finally made it to the house. Thank goodness I thought. Then I put the bags down and sat on the couch.

???? Pov:

So she managed to get away this time. Well boss wants her. At least that skeleton is not here to protect her. Which means we can maybe get her this time.

Your safe for know human. But wait until you least expect it. That's when we can catch you.

Hahahahahaha...

Sans pov:

I woke up to see frisk sitting down next to me. I meaw to get her attention. She quickly notice and look at me. "What is it sans" she said in a sweet and soft voice. Made me blush a little.

I wanted to talk to her but how. I look around and found a paper and pencil. I pointed at it with my tail. She look confused for a moment but she grave it.

Then she placed it down next to me. I try grabbing the pencil with my paws but it was pointless. Then I try with my tail. Somehow it worked. Frisk face look in amaze.

I smile and try to write something. When I was done I grave the paper and give it to frisk. She read it and smile. Then she hug me. I try to hug her back put the paws were to short.

She giggled and said "I miss you sans, but I will wait for you for as long as it takes". I grave the paper again and wrote something else.

When she read it she blush. It made me laugh a little. "You really think I look cute in the cat costume" frisk said. I nodded, she blush more. I purred in her arm.

She just look at me and smile. "Well I think your just too *purrfect* as a cat" she said and we laugh. Made me happy to be with her. Then I heard someone. They were at the window.

It was the same monster for earlier. I hiss at them and frisk notice. She look at the window in sock. Then she grave me and started to run from the other door. I look behind her and they were chasing us.

I can hear frisks heart beating. She ran to the waterfalls. I'm guessing we're going to undyne house for help. But somehow as we kept moving more monsters started to chases us.

If only I wasn't a cat I could kill them in an instant. Wait can I still used my magic I thought. But my thoughts were then faded when I heard frisk. "No.. no.." she said. We ran into a corner. Oh no I though.

I could see the monsters come close. They cornered us both. "Well, well, we finally got you were we wanted" one of them said. Two monsters grave frisk hands and another grave me. "No leave him alone!!" Frisk said.

"Oh don't worry we don't want the cat" they said. I try to move from them but they hold me tight. Frisk look so worried. I could see her tears starting to form. A monster got close to her and grave her chin.

Forcing her to look at him. "We just want you" he said. Frisk tears fell right down. One of them hit her from behind. "Ahhh!!!" She cried in pain. "Frisk!!" I try to say but a meaw came out.

The monsters laughed as they watch her in pain. Finally I couldn't take this no more. My head filled with range and the next thing I knew everything went bright.

The next thing I knew my magic was working. And the monster that was holding me was scared. Every monster turn to look at me. My smile grew wider. I use my magic to pick a monster and slam him to a wall.

The others try to attack me but I move and scratch them. Then I summon some gaster blasters. "Oh crap" I heard one of them said. I look down at them. "Hey... sorry for that... but we got to go so bye!!" The monsters said and ran.

I put away my magic and look at frisk. Her hp was down. Oh no I thought. She look at me and smile. "It's okay sans I'm fine just a little hurt" she said and try to stand up. I didn't allow her to stand up and used my magic ones more.

Then we were at undynes house. When they saw us they ran to us. Undyne called alphys and papyrus look at me and frisk. Frisk hug me close to her and I hug back. At least we are safe for know. But if I ever see those monsters again.

Well they are going to have a bad time...

Frisk then kiss my head and said "thank you for protecting me". I blush but smile. We were tired, she close her eyes and soon I did too.

*End of chapter*
*i hope you enjoy it and I will see you in the next chapter bye*