About the Author

Everleigh Ashcroft is the author of numerous sultry and heart-pounding contemporary romance and romantic suspense novels, including the Amazon bestseller, Federal Affair; Cosmopolitan-featured Tongue Tied; and 2018 Watty Awards Longlister, Burning Desire, and its beloved sequel, The Ties That Bind. She is also the author of The Assignment, a highly praised crime-laced romance that has stayed on the Wattpad Hot List for over four years.

Everleigh believes a great book, a hard laugh, and long road trips are the keys to happiness. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, traveling, cooking, volcaneering (mountaineering with a preference in volcanoes), and photography. Some of Everleigh's future goals are to publish a photography book, climb several more Cascade volcanoes and Denali (and possibly write a book about that!), get her helicopter pilot license, and have at least one of her novels turned into a movie or TV show. She aspires to write New York Times and USA Today bestsellers for the rest of her career - and travel all around the globe before she's 40!

Everleigh Elise Ashcroft currently resides in the colorful Catskill Mountains of upstate New York with her family and three rambunctious dogs. You can also find pieces of her heart cemented in Chicago, Seattle, and the backcountry of Yellowstone and the Tetons.