02

I wake up to my alarm clock the next morning. I slam my hand against it, shutting the loud blaring noise off. I climb out of bed and make it up. I draggily find an outfit cute enough for a good first impression.

After curling my hair, I find Bella in the kitchen. I grab a piece of bacon from the stack and I crunch on it, walking out to the rust bucket called a truck. Bella joins me after saying bye to dad. I still have to get used to having a dad now.

The parking lot is almost bare when we arrive. I notice some really nice cars across the lot. Great. I'm getting out of a rush bucket and the popular, rich kids with judge me. I ground before slumping my way inside.

I see a brunette with shoulder length skip my way from the fancy cars. She has bronze eyes that I now see since the is beside me.

"You're new?" She asks. "I'm Alice Cullen, I want you to hang with me and my adoptive family."

I look back at the other rich kids, they all but one wave and smile. The one is silent and looks pained, but he is the most attractive.

"Alright." I say. "Bella!"

Bella walks up. "Yeah?"

"Go on. I'll have Alice show me to the office for my schedule." I tell her.

Bella eyes Alice before shrugging. Alice drags me over to her family.

"Guys this is...." she pauses. "Wait, what's your name?"

"You defer catch her name before attacking her in your words?" The blood scoffs. "I'm sorry for Alice's hyperness. I'm Rosalie."

"I'm Jenna Swan." I reply.

"This is Jasper, Emmett, Edward, Rose, Jaden.... and i an Alice, as you already know." Alice chirps.

I get somewhat closer to Rosalie. "Nice to meet you guys,"

Rosalie shoots daggers at her adoptive sister. "Jenna, stick wth me. I'll get you through your first day in one peace. Firstly, Emmett is my boyfriend."

I look between the two. "I see it. You're not blood related."

"That's true." Rosalie smirks. "Secondly, let's get you to the office."

She hops off the hood of a tall Jeep and loops arms with me. "Alice, I choose her as my friend."

We walk into the school and she walks me to the office, which is easy to find. It turns out I share all my classes with Rosalie. We go to our first class, automotive. Rosalie sits with Emmett in this class. I sit with Alice's boyfriend, Jaden.

"Hello, I'm Jaden." He smiles. "You're Jenna?"

"Yeah, I'm Jenna." I blush.

"Don't kind Alice, she gets excited easily." He reassures me before the teacher in dirty clothes walks in.

Why did I agree to this class? It's the only elective I haven't taken. I have this, Spanish, and home Ec.

The next class is History. Rosalie sits on one side of me; and the pained looking Jasper is on the other side, ignoring my presence. I can't help but grow at the fact he already hates me.

"Rose, can we switch seats?" I ask. "Jasper hates me already."

"I don't hate you, Jenna Claire." I hear a southern voice speak.