12

We all head towards our house after graduation for the party Alice put together. I rode her with Jasper, so I am riding back. I have a skull engagement ring, and I'm in love with it.

The party is in full session when Jasper and I arrive, fashionably late. Bella hugs me and congratulates me on graduation.

"Thanks, sister." I hug her.

We join the party together as sisters and we dance with Jessica and Angela. Jessica seems to like me because I'm pretty. So, if I were ugly, she wouldn't like me? Well, Jessica Stanley, I really can't stand you.

I leave them and I find my best friend, Rosalie, and her boyfriend, Emmett. Emmett is cool as heck, he is like an over sized teddy. He is competitive and strong.

Oh, I don't have any power. I know you were probably wondering if I had any power or gifts; the answer to those questions are no. About like Rosalie and Emmett, I don't have any powers r gifts.

I find Mike Newton alone and I approach him. "Enjoying the party?"

"This is an awesome house." He says in pure bliss.

"Hey guys." Jessica says as she climbs to Mike.

"Jessica, honey, you act like I want him." I say. "Nah, I'm engaged to Jasper."

Jessica smiles before leaving us alone agin.

"You're engaged?" He asks. "Congrats."

"Thanks Mike." I smile. "I'm going to make my rounds."

I kiss his cheek and I walk away. I snuggle against Jasper, because Jessica was rubbing against him. He wraps an arm around me and I shoot daggers at Jessica as she walks away.

"Thanks, love." Jasper whispers as we climb the stairs to the second floor.

"I saw you being rubbed against, nobody flirts with my mate." I giggle.

"Mate?"

He kisses me and we lean against the wall, making out intensely. Jasper's arms are around my waist and mine are around his neck.

The vampires and the wolves who are here go into a secluded part, the quiet part of the house. Alice had a vision that someone is building an army of newborn vampires.

"Who are they after?" Jacob asks.

"In my vision, they were passing around Bella's red blouse." Alice says.

"It's Victoria." I say. "Edward killed her mate. She wants to kill his."

"I would have seen her." Alice scowls.

"Not if she is hiding being one of her newborns." I say simply.

Alice's face stiffens. "It's Victoria."

"We are in." Jacob says.

"But you'll get hurt!" Bella exclaims.

"Anything to kill a blood sucker." He pops his knuckles.

I scoff. "Very funny, Black."

He smirks. Carlisle goes on about how we can start training for this tomorrow.

"I wanna be on the mountain with Edward and Bella." I say. "I wanna protect my sister."

"Alright, that's fine." Carlisle smiles.

We finish talking and the pack leaves. Alice decides to cut the party short. Bella goes home to dad and I go to my fancy, white interior room. I sit on the fluffy bed and grab a book. I read for the rest of the night.

Sorry it's so short. Forgive me??