09

--/ skip to Friday afternoon /--

I stand in Jasper's arms on the first floor while we all wait for Edward to arrive with Bella. Jasper kisses the top of my head. Carlisle had scolded him a couple days ago when he saw the scars on my neck Jasper left.

Edward and Bella finally show up. I smile at the two of them and rest my head on Jasper's shoulder.

"Bella, Jenna already opened her presents early this morning, before school." Alice says. "Now, it's your turn."

Emmett hands her his. She shakes it, hearing nothing.

"Already installed it." Emmett says with a smirk. "Just a decent sound system for that piece of....."

"Hey, don't hate the truck." Bella interrupts him.

I smirk. "This is from Rosalie and me."

She smiles. She slices her finger. "Oops, paper cut."

Jasper. "Jas, feed from me."

Everyone looks at me in horror as I stare Jasper in his darkened eyes. He growls and sinks his teeth into one of my scars. He doesn't stop, and I begin feeling faint.

- Rosalie's POV -

That was sweet of Jenna, she stopped Jasper from attacking her sister. But e is about to kill her. 

"Jasper, stop." I demand. "You're killed her!"

When he stops, she faints. Carlisle sighs and he carries her to his office.

"I.... She told me... Oh my god." Jasper panics. "I hurt her."

"JASPER!" Carlisle calls.

- Carlisle's POV -

She's dead. He killed her. He didn't mean to, I know he didn't.

"JASPER!" I yell.

He stares at her lifeless body.

"You have to change her, Jas." I tell him.

- Jasper's POV -

I walk into Carlisle's office and my Jenna is dead. I stare at her body, feeling my mind go crazy.

"You have to change her Jas." Carlisle says. "Then we leave before she wakes. Edward is off talking to Bella now."

I push her hair out of her face.  "You'll be awake again, my love."

"She won't know her diet." Carlisle says. "But Jaden has that power where he can see one person as a tv. He promised to watch her like a tv, be sure she doesn't do anything crazy."

I nod. "You'll be okay again."

I bite into multiple different parts of her body, with my venom. Carlisle stabs some of my venom in her with a huge needle. I kills my love...

"I didn't mean to kill her." I whisper.

Carlisle steps up behind me and places his hand on my shoulder. "I know, Jasper. She told you to feed from her so she could save her sister. Bella left because she knows Jenna did if to save her and Bella has been so mean."

I nod before I walk out. "Alice, go get Jenna dressed. We will be gone when she wakes."

Alice frowns. "Rosalie?"

"I'm on it." Rosalie flashes off.

- Rosalie POV -

I can tell Jasper feels terrible. I see his depression in his eyes. Jaden will be watching Jenna like a movie, where we will be gone when she wakes as a vampire.

I go to her room and I go into her walk-in closet. I search and I find a pretty dress and some heels for her to wake up in. I carry it to the den, where Jasper moved her. I kiss her forehead and I dress her.

"There ya go, my beauty." I smile sadly. "I sure will miss ya."

When I make it back to the first floor living room, Jasper is writing Jenna a note for when she wakes.

- Jasper's POV -

Carlisle contacted Sam Uley, he is gonna stay here until her diet is maintained, then she will be alone again. He will help her hunt for us. I wrote it all in a note and lay it on her chest.

I kiss her lips one last time. "I'll miss you, my Jenna Whitlock."

I move my hands over her face, closing her eyes. I flash out of the house with the family and we are gone when Sam shows up.

- Sam's POV -

They change Bella's sister. Jenna had told Jasper to drink from her, to keep him from attacking Bella. I know he didn't mean to kill her.

I walk into the den to see who Jenna is. She is beautiful. I smile as I take a seat by the bed. Her hair is brighter and more full of life than Bella's. She looks a bit more classier.

"Carlisle." I say when he answers the phone.

"What's up?" He questions.

"I wanna bring her to La Push and train we y'alls diet." I say.

"Okay, just being her back to Forks when she is done." He says sternly before hanging up.

I can do that. She does stink like blood sucker, but I'll manage. I call Emily and tell her what is planned. She is gonna fix her up a room.

I sit back and wait for her to wake up, in the kitchen. I don't need her freaking out on me.