13

When is it time to go the clearing for this training ordeal, Rosalie walks in my room and tells me to get ready for a day of training. She says the wolves will be there.

I put on my beige wrap around shorts, a beige halter top, and some beige sneakers. I pull my brown hair into a tight ponytail. I go downstairs and meet the family. Jasper's eyes widen at my outfit as Emmett just high fives me.

"You already have Jasper's jaws on the ground." Emmett chuckles.

"I know, and if he have isn't careful, he will catch flies." I wink at Jasper.

I get in Emmett's jeep for some off-road fun. I stand up fully in the seat and he takes off into the woods. He is driving up to the clearing, because his jeep is made for off-road adventures.

Emmett and I join the others when he parks behind a boulder. I flash over to where Jasper is waiting for me and I cling to him when I see Bella eye balling him.

"I'm yours, my loving fiancée." Jasper whispers before kissing my hair.

"I know." I whisper back.

Jasper kisses my cheek before he steps in front of us all. I sit beside Sam's wolf at a random rock. Jasper has experience with newborns, and he can help us fight them, and win.

After training for half a day, Jasper and I go to hunt; we are going to run home. We make it back and Rosalie is waiting for us.

"They will be in Forks tomorrow." Carlisle said when we walk inside. "We need to leave out tonight."

I head upstairs to change into something decent.

Jasper and I travel by foot to the mountain

Jasper and I travel by foot to the mountain. I meet Edward, Bella, and Jacob out at the mountain.

"Jacob will carry Bella, to mask her scent." Edward tells me. "You and I will go on and wait for them."

Edward and I flash to the mountain top. It is beautiful and snow covered up here. It's too bad we are here to kill Victoria and her army of newborn vampires. Jacob and Bella finally make it.

I sit in the tent, listening to Edward and Bella's conversation. The interesting part is when Jacob hears that they are engaged.

"You're marrying him?!" Jacob yells and I hear him walk away

"You knew he was listening, didn't you?" Bella asks Edward.

"He needed to know." Edward says softly.

I hear Bella run after Jacob and I step out. "He needed to know."

"I know, Jenna." He says softly.

Maybe I can get him to kiss me....