Chapter 1

I felt my body wake up before I actually wanted to, so instead I laid in the same spot never opening my eyes. I smiled softly when I heard the medium snores coming from in front of me, feeling her breath hitting the side of my face. I rolled over, pulling my arm under her out some so I could wrap my other one around her. She groaned and shifted closer to me, pulling my head to her chest making me laugh silently.

"Shut up."

She said groggily which only made me laugh again.

"Don't you have school or something?"

She mumbled again. Even though I knew she was joking, I sat up quickly out of her arms, turning to grab the alarm clock on the side of the bed.

"Fuck baby. You said you set your alarm."

I said getting up and throwing on the clothes I had on the night before, already thinking about how I had to quickly get home and take a shower, then get to school and not be late.

"I said I set it, not that it was on."

"God I hate you sometimes."

"Whatever. I haven't seen you in months. Excuse me for wanting to actually wake up to your face."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, still running around the room to get dressed and get the things I actually needed from the hotel room that she was staying in.

"Jillyan I'm coming here after I get out just to stay over again tonight."

She smacked her teeth, pulling the blanket over her face. I sighed again, looking at the clock once more. I groaned inwardly so she wouldn't hear me, rerouting my whole haphazard "get to school on time" plan so I could make sure she wasn't actually mad at me.

I was in the middle of putting on my shirt, so I set it down, along with the other things in my hands, on the side of the bed while I crawled up her covered body.

"Baby..."

She groaned, turning to try and push me off of her while also trying to keep the cover on her. I smiled, sitting up on my knees and hovering my hands over her sides for a few seconds before I attacked them. She laughed even though we both knew she wasn't ticklish and I did the action just because I knew she thought it was adorable that I tried. I smiled widely as she flipped the blanket down so I could see her face. She was looking at me lovingly which only made my smile stick.

"Tomorrow I'm yours the whole day also. Then Sunday we're going to Mani's concert. But I'm not stupidly gorgeous like you are. So I need to at least graduate high school before I become your personal groupie."

She sat up, putting her arms over my legs. I brought my hands up, tracing the length of her arms.

"Even then you wouldn't be my personal groupie because we both know you're going to manage Mani's career."

"I'm not going to manage her career... but managing would be a goal. But not just her with anybody."

"Yeah, right. You guys are obsessed with each other. She's going to all but beg you to be her manager."

I sighed at the way she said it, knowing that even though Normani and her had been friends all these years that once we started dating she was always on guard about our relationship.

"Baby please don't start this again. You know me. The only person I want is you. You know that. Our first meeting I was basically drooling over you. Then again you probably couldn't tell because you were too busy falling over nothing."

I mumbled the last sentence making her gasp and push me barely. I chuckled, moving to lean over her so she was forced to lay back down.

"Normani is my best friend. You are my girlfriend."