trust

❝Tell me beautiful liesCover my eyes with your handsJust pretend that we're better

Tell me beautiful lies
Cover my eyes with your hands
Just pretend that we're better.

— ❀ —

Alcohol was poison, and I needed to consume it to kill some things inside of me. To be more specific, my problems. I know a lot of people would give anything to have that kind of troubles like I had, but I guess I was just really psychically weak.

My stepmother was exactly the type of stepmothers you could always read about in fairy tales. She was an evil witch, I felt like Cinderella or Snow White. But let's be honest, I am way worse than Disney princesses.

I thought I was a toxic, manipulative woman, but in reality, I was the one being played with.

The ninth hour in the evening usually struck as I entered Handsome Guy's, I never was even a minute late. My presence was announced by a loud bell installed at the door.

It was the sixth of March. I ditched my friend's birthday party so I could get drunk at his pub.

Kim Seokjin groaned when he saw me. "What are you doing here again, Allison?" He put emphasis on the word "Allison".

I thought he was just simply annoyed by my frequent visits. But later, I realised I was wrong. It was because he knew it all. He knew I was lying to him. Despite that fact, he still managed to act normal with me after a few visits later. He should have become a film actor, hah. It'd suit him well.

You know, he had to call me a cab the second time I visited. He looked through my bag to find if I had my address written somewhere. Obviously, he saw my ID card with my real name on it.

But was I the biggest liar? I'm not sure. He became my accomplice by tagging along with the lie. I hope you were not like your parents and never lied, kiddo. A lie has short legs; it's going to get caught before you can blink your eyes.