do

❝You're hypnotisedCan't see the signsI'd like to help youBut I think it's too late

You're hypnotised
Can't see the signs
I'd like to help you
But I think it's too late.

— ❀ —

We broke into a high school and played in a shallow swimming pool filled with water full of chlorine. I felt so happy when we were splashing water at each other like careless kids.

I realised Kim Seokjin was the toxic one, not me. The wrong part about this is that I enjoyed it. I loved the fact that we were doing something illegal. I didn't mind that he was ruining the innocent me.

Maybe I was too sick of being the spoiled, rich brat who was protected its whole life. Every time I wanted to try something new, my nannies would raise their index fingers and say: "Denise, that's too dangerous!" I was so tired of it. I had no space to develop my personality. Maybe that's why I was so stupid; I knew nothing about how the world works.

I liked that for once, I could do something of my free will. I got to explore new things.

Little did I not find weird that your father perfectly knew how to break in such a strongly secured place like that private school. But let's talk about that later. It deserves a chapter on its own.

That day, I had a white shirt on. You could see every centimetre of my naked skin (of course, I wore a black bra) after it got wet.

"You're way too hot in that piece of transparent cloth," he stopped and pointed at me.

"Well, you're pretty hot too," I replied faster than I could process my thoughts. I covered my mouth and laughed, "Oops."

Let's be real, though. He looked incredibly good with his wet dark hair.

"You're cute." He stared at me deeply, slightly tilting his head on the left side.

Your father started to get closer and closer. I stopped giggling. My heart started beating fast; I never experienced something like what was happening at that moment.

Don't make fun of me, but I never kissed anyone before. I admit I was really beautiful, but it's just that I never showed interest in dating until I met him.

I always imagined my first kiss under a mistletoe. I thought it would be slow, soft and gentle.

I was wrong – like I always am. Kim Seokjin came to me with a fast pace. The look at him was amazing, though. I took pictures of him in my mind so I could look at them even fifty years later. When he stopped in front of me, our faces were only a few centimetres away from each other. I swear I could see golden flecks in his chocolate brown eyes. They were hypnotising.

He grabbed my nicely shaped face and hardly pressed his pink lips against mine. Mine were red, coloured by an expensive lipstick from a famous brand. The kiss repeated and repeated; it was rough and wild but full of emotions. He bit my bottom lip. It hurt a little, but I felt millions of butterflies bursting out in my stomach.

I loved that feeling. I loved that we were kissing in such circumstances. I loved the adrenaline circulating in my veins. It made me excited that we could be caught any second.

And we kept doing this over and over; we broke into random places every week, just like Bonnie and Clyde. You can imagine, that in the meantime, a lot more things than just kissing happened.

That fateful day, a flashlight pointed at us. "Hey, what are you two doing here?!" a deep, manly voice yelled. At that moment, I knew we were screwed.