a

❝She is dead, I already killed her

She is dead, I already killed her.

— ❀ —

He teased me a lot. Whenever alcohol took over my mind, he would take pictures and videos, and then 'blackmail' me with them. I always sulked in and demanded him to delete them, but he never listened to me.

Once he took a selfie with me. "Wow, I never imagined I'd get a masterpiece like this," he said. Of course, he was talking about himself. He liked the photo so much he cropped my ugly face out of it and then set it as his profile picture everywhere.

That's how confident your father was. Although it was annoying at times, I mostly found it cute.

The problem is that one day, he posted a picture with me on Instagram. As I already mentioned once, I was rich. My father was one of the richest people in New York. Naturally, a lot of people knew the face of his daughter.

Comments

goldschdrsr Huh? How do you know the daughter of one of the most famous businessmen in the world?

omgjhooooooope wow, I never imagined you'd date her 😲

ohitsjanie25 is that really her?

dotenareteza maybe it's only someone who looks a lot like her

bamdab_97 it's 100% her!! 😤

yoongi.min9393 our Seokjinnie found his sugar momma 😍😍💯💸💶🤑

endeschluss she's so pretty!!! 😍

-melancholee you're so handsome, oppa! ❤🔥

honjahrad why are you doing this to me 👇😔👇

0nly_n4r1 y'all dickheads should relax, where did he say they're dating, huh?

ericvevo smh you're such a gold digger 😑

song.sung.jae one hoe bigger than the other one

I believe he posted the picture on purpose so he could accuse me of lying to him. And as smart as he was, he probably knew I knew he knew.

I got a call from him. With shaking hands, I picked it up. "Who are you?" I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Someone that loves you," I answered with obvious nervosity in my tone of talking.

"Quit this shit. Is your face even real?" he yelled at me. I had to pull away from the expensive phone a little bit, so I don't go deaf.

"I can assure you that I had no plastic surgeries done." I was on the verge of tears.

"That's nice, but who are you?" he strengthened his words.

I took a deep breath. "My name is Denise Do. Well, I have a Vietname name too, but Denise will work. I am twenty-two years old. I am a Vietnamese born in New York. My father is a businessman. A lot of people hate me because they have stereotypes about people born with a silver spoon in their mouth. I never cared, but you were an exception. I wanted to get close to you, that's why I lied about my origin. But everything else I told you about how I feel, about my stepmother and so on is real. I love you."

I expected forgiveness from him, but I was wrong. "Never come to Handsome Guy's again." With that, he hung up and left me broken.