Xephmadia

{OTP: Xephmadia

{Shipping of: Hannah and Lewis (Xephos and Lomadia)

{as suggested by: my brain

{title: The owl girl and the space man

-I take request-

"Hannah?" Lewis called out, his voice hollowed through the empty room, he couldn't find Hannah anywhere

"Hannah?" he called out again, holding the small white box in his hand tightly, feeling nervous, he started to hear foot steps come towards him, he looked up and saw Hannah walking hesitantly, her long blonde hair waving from side to side. She seemed down but when she recognised who it was here face light up "Lewis!" she called out happily, she started running towards Lewis, with tears of joy in her eyes. Then second Lewis was within her reach she almost tackled him to the ground with her hug "When did y-" she started looking into his eyes "I got back today, I came straight here" he said, making her smile grow even bigger "I missed you" she said, pulling away from the hug "I missed you to" he replied, leaning down and giving her a small miss on the cheek, they stood there, smiling at each other, the science was perfect. Lewis held out the white box I front of him, handing it to Hannah "I got you something" he smiled lightly, she took the box and fiddled with the small golden bow that was at the top, she pulled gently on it making come on done.

Once she opened the small box she smiled with pleasure and excitement. It was a necklace, with the frame of a golden owl spreading it's wings, in the middle of the frame there sat I silver star with a small gem perched in the middle of it "Lewis thank you" she squealed happily, hugging him tightly, he pulled it around her neck and carefully did it up, Hannah looked down to admire it once again. Hannah noticed something in the charm.

"it's you and me" she stared taking the charm into her dainty hands the owl girl and the space man"