my valentines day gift to you guys

happy valentines day kitties, as a treat here is an extra special oneshot that will involve

Xephmadia, Zoethian, NanoCoffee (or LividSounds)

ENJOY

****

"Hurry up Lewis we will be late" Hannah grumped, pulling the space mans arm, prying him to move faster "Lo, it's ok. we won't be late. Just calm" Lewis chuckled back, smiling at the blonde. She was like a child at times like this, yet she could change into someone who was very serious and stern in the blink of an eye, that was just one of the things he loved about her "But Xeph-" she was cut off when her eyes met his, making her smile. Not carding about being late anymore.

"Come on Ryth it will be fuuuuun" Zoey begged, all day she had been trashing to convince Rythian to come along to the 'event' but he refused, each time giving different reasons. "I have work to do" "I'm pretty tiered today" "I said I would meet Rav's today" but Zoey wouldn't drop it, and he knew she wouldn't stop asking "Zoey for the last ti-" he turned to the girl and saw her pledging eyes, he let out a sigh "Ok" he said, awaiting his regret, but when he looked up at Zoey's happy face he knew this wasn't one of those times.

Zoey grabbed his hand making him blush slightly, only making him grateful he wore his mask. Zoey rushed out the tent and onto the sand still gripping her masters hand "Let's go" she laughed. Pleased with her persuasive-ness

"Duncan?" Kim asked softly getting the attention of the scientist who was busy in his studies, he turned around and smiled at his short apprentice "yeah Kim?" he asked, walking over to him, removing his gloves and moving his goggles from his eyes and perching them onto his head "w-well.... Sjin told me about this thing that happened... when I was still at his farm... he said that once every year o-on this date something really cool happened, I can't remember what he said exactly but..." she trailed off, Duncan smiled at her "I think I know what you mean... do you want to go?" he asked "y-yeah but I was wondering I-if you wanted to go with me" she said hesitantly, he took her hand into his and replied with a simple "of course I would"

Zoey sat on top of the hill with the Mage by her side, the sun was setting painting the sky beautiful oranges and yellows, the watched as the sun finally hide over the horizon, changing the sky to a deep set blue as the moon rose.

Hannah and Lewis walked to the cliff that hung over a hidden beach, close to owl island. they sat hands in each other's, smiling as the moon rose. the moon finally moved to the right place. unlike most nights hundreds of beams of snowy white, soft pinks, soothing yellows and calming greens filled the sky.

Kim and Duncan were sitting in one of the tallest tress you could see. They sat in aw of the ribbon like colours swirling through the skies. it was truly a sight to behold.

Zoey's hand moved closer towards Rythians, soon enough they touched but neither of them moved, nor they say anything about it.

Xephos closed the small gap between them and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, making her feel warm

Kim turned to face Duncan, He turned to face her. The minute there eyes met they felt sparks.

Lewis leaned in.

Rythian leaned in.

Duncan leaned in.

and kissed the girls they love.

Hannah placed her hand on Lewis's cheek. Pulling closer to him.

Zoey wrapped her robotic arm around Rythians neck. While her normal arm slide under his mask, for the first time even she felt his warm cheeks.

Kim placed her arms onto his shoulders. Feeling safe, like nothing could ever hurt her.

Everything was perfect.

Happy valentines day