Rythna

{OTP: Rythna

{Shipping of: Rythian and Duncan (or Lalna)

{as suggested by: Kitty8153

{title: Found

-I take request-

Rythians eyes slowly opened. After having yet another restless night he woke up in the small tent, as usual he walked out and look around the desert seeing only Teep, his make-do home and sickbay that sat in the distance. anger and disappear filled his heart when he realised, yet again, she was really gone. A tear fell down his cheek, signaling him to go back onto his tent. Rythian didn't want anyone to see him cry...

He sat on his bed and held his head in his hands "Damn it, why couldn't I save her! Why couldn't I protect her like a promised I would... Why did I have to lose her again" he asked, his voice progressively getting louder and angrier.

He did what he always did after moments like that. He sat there and imagined what would have been happening if she where here, he imagined her long red hair flapping about as she ran around, ranting on about mushrooms, her 'band' or fishton. He saw her sit on the bed next to him "Why could I not save you" he asked, she put a hand on his cheek and smiled... he went to do the same only to be stopped by the reality of her being a figment on his imagination.

he suddenly felt empty. As if he had to look for something...

He got up and walked out the tent, not knowing what he was going but he walked. away from the desert, biome after biome he searched, he felt he lost something, and he had to find it... Whatever 'it' may actually be. pretty soon he found himself exiting a snowy biome. A strange feeling came upon him as he felt the area was all to familiar. his foot stepped onto a new area, it was an opening... He instantly knew where he was... In front of him stood a creator where his home once stood... Only reminding him of the pain he felt when he knew she was dead.

"I-I'm sorry" a voice stuttered from behind, he turned around to see a man with blonde hair, a white lab coat and green goggles standing behind him, anger flooded through his body as he unsheathed his sword. He pined Lalna against a tree and held he sword to his throat "y-you killed her, it's all your fault and all you can say is sorry! You brute!" He shouted angrily ready to use his red blade at anytime.

Instead of resisting Duncan stood an happily awaited his death "please I already know that, just kill me already so I can stop feeling pain" the scientist pleaded. Rythians anger felt as if it just melted away. instead he felt confusion "Y-you feel bad about it?" Rythian asked softly, loosening his grib "of course I do, words could not explain how I felt when I thought I killed y-" Lalna quickly covered his mouth noticing his mistake "w-what, why would you care if you killed me?" Rythian asked, Duncan let out a sign and frowned at the floor "because... Becauseiloveyou" he mumbled quickly... Rythian blushed a little "y-you do?" He stutter out, no longer holding Duncan to the tree "ye-yes I d-do" Rythian hesitated for a while, unsure what to do, until he felt something. He looked into Duncan's eyes and felt the same warm feeling he did when she smiled, laughed did anything really... Could this be... Love?

He gazed into Duncan's eyes still not sure what he should do, he heard a voice in the back of his head "It's ok, it's good for you to move on" ... it was her voice.

Rythian lent down slowly pulling his mask with him... Pressing his lips onto the scientist, Duncan at first stiffened and a million thoughts rushed through his head... But soon he accepted it, he leaned in more and slid his had into Rythians.

For the first time in months Rythian felt safe... He stopped thinking about Her.

Because all that mattered was Lalna.

he found what he was looking for