Chapter 16

Harry's POV

"Harreh, Harreh wake up!" Louis voice in my ear pulled me from my light sleep as I yawned deeply.

"What Lou?" I groaned, rolling over in bed and stretching slightly. Looking around, I realized we were in my room, layers of covers blanketing us and sending heat through out my large bed.

"I'm bored," he whined. Chuckling to myself, I pulled his hips to me and he hummed in response.

"Well then kiss me you fool." Louis giggled a bit before placing his lips on mine, bringing back memories of last night. But then the kiss was cut short when Louis yawned loudly, making me turn away and snort with laughter.

"Let's brush our teeth first," I suggested, grabbing his small hand. He blushed, and I kissed him lightly on the nose. Louis followed me into the master bathroom, and I pulled him out a toothbrush I had bought on my small shopping trip. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter as I saw that he was wearing the bracelet I had given him.

"What're you thinking about?" I blinked a bit as Louis interrupted my thoughts. I grinned slightly at him. His hair was messy and his lips were a bit swollen. But what stuck out most was the fact that he was practically glowing, his eyes sparkling along with his smile.

"You." Louis beamed at me, obviously pleased. I rolled my eyes, squeezing some toothpaste on his toothbrush then mine as well.

"Let's brush!" He cheered, and I chuckled at his childish manner that I loved so much. We began to brush our teeth, pulling funny faces in the mirror and giggling uncontrollably. It wasn't until Louis did a spit take on the mirror that we pulled ourselves together so we could finish.

***

"Let's go eat breakfast," Louis mumbled as we walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't help but stare at his bum as he trekked in front of me, his hips swaying slightly. He didn't realize how gorgeous he was; in fact he thought opposite. But images of his curvy waist and intense blue eyes, of his fit body and sweaty hair, never left my mind. Actually, they never left my dreams either.

I smirked at the thought, looking at him knowingly. He didn't notice, instead opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of apple juice. But then I noticed him wince a bit as he walked back towards me.

"How do you feel?" I grimaced, placing my hand on his arm as he poured the juice. He handed me a glass and took a sip out of his before responding.

"Sore." I apologized about 10 times before Louis told me to knock it off, making me laugh a bit. I still felt quite guilty as I saw him flinch a bit as he sat down, drinking from his glass.

"Hey cutie!' Louis squealed, as Molly strolled past us.

"Shoot, I need to feed her." I walked towards the container of dog food and picked up the large bag as Louis cuddled with Molly. The sight was absolutely adorable. Louis' face was buried in the fur on her back, blowing rasberries and talking in a high pitched voice.

"Getting jealous," I teased as I poured some food into her bowl. Molly leaped off of Lou's lap and towards her bowl, digging in immediately but occasionaly sending me and Louis glances.

"You should be," he giggled, crossing his arms over his chest. I stared at how loosely my t-shirt fit around his thin torso.

"Oh," I pouted, looking down at the floor then back up at Louis again. He was blushing like he always does when he gets cheeky. For some reason, it seemed like he was always afraid to say stuff, afraid he would say something wrong.

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, and I held back a smile.

"You should be," I mocked him, repeating his words from earlier. He narrowed his eyes, and I burst into a fit of laughter.