BeliEVE (Peter Pan OUAT Fanfic)

PROLOGUE

It has been 12 years since the birth of Peter and Jackie's daughter, Eve.

Peter and Jackie got married right after the birth of Eve.

They have been living on Neverland for most of her life, for as long as she can remember.

Eve knows that her parents don't let her go anywhere or do anything fun, she doesn't know why. But Peter and Jackie are trying to protect her from the dark magic around her. What she doesn't know is that she also contains magic herself, coming from two magical parents.

Eve loves her parents, but she has a very big sense of adventure.

Read along to what happens :)

Chapter 1

*Jackie's POV*

Peter, Eve, and I were leaning against a log, all curled up, watching home movies from my daughter's early years. I looked over at Peter, he looked do much older than when we first met. He cast a spell on us that made us look older, but we weren't actually growing old at all. He did this on purpose so that Eve doesn't find out that we all have magic. We just explained to her that for our safety, it is best to be isolated on the island. She doesn't know anything about our past, or anything having to do with magic. We don't usually let her run off far from base camp, we don't want her knowing about the mermaid or every one in awhile, fairies.

I saw her snuggle into Peter, beginning to yawn.

"Oh, looks like someone should go to bed." He chuckled and rubbed her arm.

"Daddy no, one more video." She yawned.

"I agree with your father, you should go to bed girly."

"Ok fine." She smiles and stands up.

"Go get ready for bed, we will be in there soon to say goodnight." I said.

She turn and ran into the tent, her red curls bouncing everywhere.

"She is so cute." I say, watching the tent door close.

"Just as cute as you." He pulled me into a hug.

"Oh Peter stop it." I was blushing.

"At least we are alone now."

"Well not for long" I chuckled.

"Here," he said, grabbed the back if my waist and he took one of my hands. We started to sway back and forth.

"Peter, we can't dance without any music... Plus, we better go check on-"

"Shhhh lets just enjoy the moment."

"Ok." I chuckled, getting closer to him.

We talked briefly about our first moments together.

"Oh, do you remember the first time we kissed?" I asked.

"How could I forget?" He smiled down at me. Wow his eyes were sparkling.

He started to lean in, and so did I. His lips barely brushed mine when we heard.

"MOM! I'M READY!"

I let a deep breath.

"Ok! Be there soon!"

"Now where were we?" He dipped me and kissed me. It was soo cheesy, but cute.

"C'mon you dork, lets go." I took his hand and we walked into the tent.

Eve was sitting in her bed, already in her pajamas. She got under the covers and looked up at us.

"Goodnight darling." I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Mother." She smiled.

"Goodnight kiddo" said Peter grabbing her hand.

"Night Daddy." He kissed her forehead and turned off the oil lamp.

We walked outside of her tent.

"Well Mrs. Pan, should we go to bed too?" He said, bowing to me.

"I think we should." I said, curtseying.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the tent.

*Eve's POV*

I heard my parents walk into their tent. I got up out of my bed, grabbed my sketch pad, and climbed up to the top of tent. Every night, after my parents go to bed, I look up at the sky and see the brilliant stars. Its hard to believe that there are other worlds out there. I wish I could go travel to all of them. I also sketch what I see in my dreams from the night before. I have the strangest dreams and visions, they do not make any sense, so I draw them out and hope to make a connection. I still can't figure it out.

It kills me on the inside, I NEED know why I see these things.

------

Hey everyone,

Sorry this is a short chapter... It is a very busy week for me.

Anyway, hopefully this is a good starting chapter for you all. :) I know that nothing exciting has happened.. this was just an intro to my new story

I will try to update soon :)

Please vote and comment ideas :)