Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Once my leg finally healed after a lot of months, I was able to start working around the ship again.

We docked the Jolly Rodger and stopped somewhere to buy more supplies. While the pirates were getting off the ship, I decided to stay behind.

I wanted to see if I could find out any information from this mysterious boy.

I grabbed a big plate of food and a bottle of rum. I ran down the steps and lit the lantern.

He was leaning against the wall and looked up. He had the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.

I cleared my throat.

"I-um- brought you some food and drinks, that is if you are hungry."

He just stared at me, not saving a word.

"Ok well I'm going to give it to you anyway."

I slid the plate through the bars and placed the bottle inside the cell.

He still just stared at me.

" Ok I see that you don't want to talk. Fine. Well my name is Eve..." I said hoping he would respond with his name.

More silence.

"Ummm well I guess this is goodbye."

I started to walk up the stairs. I heard him mumble something.

"My name is Felix."

Felix, what an interesting name....

*Hook's POV*

I came back on the ship because I needed to grab more gold to buy more supplies. I saw Eve come back up from where I was keeping Felix. She had a big smile on her face. This made me suspicious. I should go talk to him.

I went down the steps and saw him devouring his food. He looked up at me and sat up a little straighter.

"So are you going to tell me anything now?" I asked.

"It depends..." He said.

"Look, I know that Pan is alive because that stupid curse somehow brought you back, so he should be too." I snarled.

"I don't care about Pan anymore..." He said.

"How do I know if you are lying to me or not? You were his most loyal lost boy."

"Do you not understand how he betrayed me? I worked so hard for him and then he just murdered me... Do you think I would still be loyal to him after that? Plus I have no idea where he is."

I never thought of that.

"So can you stop being an idiot and let me out?" He asked.

"Fine, but if I hear anything strange occuring that might involve you-"

"Yeah yeah. I know."

He was getting on my last nerve.

"Can I stay on your ship?" He asked.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I want revenge on Pan..."

I formed a huge smile. I opened the door with my set of keys.

"Welcome aboard."

He had on an evil grin.

*Peter's POV*

I was gathering firewood and I reached back at our tent. I looked over at Eve's door and noticed the door was open, flapping around in the heavy breeze. I set the wood down and walked into the tent. I saw Jackie frantically digging through all of her boxes and papers. She hasn't been the same since Eve left us. She has just been soooo stressed and scared.

She started throwing things around while yelling, "She must have left us a hint to where she is!"

"Jackie-love!" I wrapped my arms around her, restraining her a little bit, "We have checked so many times. She didn't leave us anything..."

She started to cry, taking in short breaths here and there.

"We haven't looked hard enough..."

"Yes we have, you need a break-"

"A break? We cant take a break! After-all, it has only been a couple of months!!!" She yelled.

"Jackie.... It has been about three years since she has left us...."

She looked at me with huge eyes, "it has, hasn't it?"

I sadly nodded.

"Wh-what if she is dea-"

"Don't even think that. Eve is a strong girl who can defend herself-"

I saw even more tears building up in her eyes so I tried to make them stop by bringing up another topic.

"Hey, lets take our minds off of this and look at old memories."

She nodded and sniffled.

I brought her into our room and pulled out a box. We looked through a lot if them, mostly being Eve as a baby. Well that didn't help. We then got to the bottom of the box and she picked up the last photo. It was the first photo we have ever taken together.

I saw her smile a little.

"Now there's that smile that I have missed." I chuckled.

She looked at me and laughed too. I think she snapped back into her original self.

"I love you Peter."

"I love you too."

"But..."

"But what?" I asked concerned.

"One way or another.... We will find Eve ... whether its us going to her or somehow having her come to us."

She looked at me very determined.

Now that's the fire in her that I have always loved...