.:1:. Tord's Return

Tord sighed, looking at the bandages around the right side of his face and his right arm. He was such an idiot for trying to use his robot yesterday. He should have known that the smart Tom would mess up his plans. Now he had multiple scars, no home, and a mixed swirl of anger and slight guilt.

He decided to stop sulking and stood up from the hospital bed. Apparently he had passed out after he failed with his plans and the hospital took him in since he was bleeding so much. He dressed then walked down the hallway and to the front and checked out.

He needed to think of another plan. He had nowhere to go and all he had right now was a cellphone and his couch cube. Maybe he could buy a house? No, that'd take forever. He'd have to get a job and work for a month or two to do that, and while he worked he'd have no house. Be a bum living on the streets? How could he sink so low?

Damn you, Tom. I was so close to getting that ri-

That's right, Tom and the others! Surely if he worded things right and brought them some things, they'd forgive him and let him live there! And while he lived there he could think if another plan! How could he not think of that?
---
Ding dong.

"Who is it?" Edd asked lazily from the couch.

Ding dong.

"Come in!"

Ding dong.

"Damn..." Edd opened the door and seen Tord there. His face turned into a scowl.

"Hey, Edd. I'm sorry. I really need somewhere to stay.." Tord lied. Edd's scowl remained. "I brought you some coke."

Edd's eyes narrowed. This was shady as heck... But then again, if it wasn't he just miss out on free Cola! Plus, Tord seemed genuinely sorry...

"Welcome!" Edd said, opening the door for him after grabbing the delicious, sugary drinks.

"Edd have you seen my-" Tom stopped speaking as soon as he glanced at the couch where Tord was sitting. "Why is he here?!"

"You can't blame me, Tom," Edd shrugged. "He bought be coke. This man is beautiful. Right when I was out too!" (He was crying tears of joy)

"Have you not forgotten what he did yesterday?" Tom glowered at Tord. "He nearly killed all of us!"

"Relax, Tom," Tord said, standing up and placing a hand on his shoulder before Tom smacked it off. "I did replace your bass that was broken~"

"Fine," Tom said angrily. "But I'm watching you."

"And you're not taking my room."

"Fine, fine. Let's all be friends again. In fact, how about you and I go to get some ice cream?" Tord asked. He needed to make Tom less suspicious of him.

"I don't like the idea of me being alone with you," Tom stated bluntly. "Especially after you nearly killed us all. Take Edd and Matt instead."

Damn you, Tom.
--
(( Tom's P.O.V

I can't believe those idiots let Tord come back. He's going to try the same crap again, I know it. He's too trigger happy anyways. I can't stand Tord.

To be honest, I don't absolutely hate Tord. He just messes around with things and we fight a lot. But I am very pissed after yesterday. He nearly killed Edd, Matt, and I. It doesn't look like it, but I care about those idiots a lot.

I walked towards Matt's room to tell him that Tord's back again. He'd probably like to know. When I walked by there he was looking in the mirror at himself as always.

"Hey, Matt, Tord's back and wants to get ice cream with you," I said as I walked past his door. "Have fun."
--
((3rd POV again

Tord smiled as Matt walked in the room.

"Tord!" Matt hugged him.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me, Matt!" Tord acted.

"Oh, I am since you punched my beautiful face, but Tom said we're getting ice cream so we're good now," He explained, smiling.

"Oh, yes," Tord said. "Come on, Edd, let's go get some ice cream."