.:7:. Room Sharing

A/N: Ok my friend came up with a bunch of ideas for the beginning! Sooo thanks, @sno!

"Now, Tom and Tord... Matt and I have been dating for a while now so I'm going to give you advice!" Edd smiled. (:3)

"Ugh.." Tom facepalmed.

"Yeah! Since I am so handsome and smart, Edd knows all about this stuff thanks to me!"

"Yeah..." Edd said. "So, let me tell you two the basics..."

"I already know this stu-"

"Listen."

"Ughhh..!" Tom groaned.

"Firstly, let me tell you about the robins and the bugs."

"You mean the birds and the bees..."

"The robins and the bugs."

"..." Tord facepalmed.

"Anyways, when a man likes another man they go to a date and then they eat a lot. They get home and they kiss. They kiss a lot around the fiRE BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM HOT.  Then- 👉👌"

"No! I already know this stuff, E-Edd!"

"Fine. On to the other part," Matt smirked.

"Then they get MARRRIEEEDDD!" Edd did jazz hands. (🤗)

Tord and Tom blushed. Tord thought of them getting married, actually. He'd buy him a girly ring to wear and give it to him at a park or something romantic. Then they'd get married. But what if Tom found someone better than him and replaced him?! Oh god...

"Tord? You look pale..." Tom said.

"I'm fine."

"Anyways, that is how you two will make the babies~" Edd raised his eyebrows up and down.

Matt suddenly sighed and handed him a hundred dollars. What the heck? That was... unexpected..

"What's that for, Matt?" Tom asked.

"A bet."

They had a confused expression, which Edd noticed.

"Oh... we kind of ship you and we were betting on when you'd get together.." Edd smirked. "I told Matt it would be today, but he said tomorrow."

"Oh, by the way guys, my cousin is coming over for the week so you need to share rooms," Matt said.

"Ugh..." Tom sighed.

"You'll need to go to my room, Tom. I can't risk his cousin finding my hentai..."

"Why did you even bring it? I told you no hentai in my house!" Tom scolded.

Tord shrugged.

"Let's go ahead and move your stuff in there."

"Alright."

Tord and Tom went to Tom's room. Tom grabbed Susan, some hair gel, and a few other things before going to Tord's room.

Tord observed Tom's features as they walked. Tom had on his regular outfit, as usual. He had hollow eyes, as Tord thought. He didn't know what was wrong with his eyes but he went with that. His hair was up in spikes but fluffy at the same time. Tom was hot. (Isn't he right, fangirls?)

"Tord, your room stinks.. geez, what did you do to it?" Tom whined.

"Nothing, get over it.."

Tom crossed his arms and huffed, putting his stuff down on the floor. He seen a hentai manga beside it and picked it up.

"Tord, at least have the decency to put these away!" Tom scolded him.

"Heh.."

Tom accidentally looked at the page it was folded over to and his face erupted in shades of red. He immediately put it up on Tord's hentai shelf.

Tord suddenly bursted out laughing. Tom looked at him, confused and blushing deeply.

"What?!" Tom hugged.

"Haha! Look at your face!" He snorted before pointing downwards. "It seems like you have an issue! Haha!"

Tom's face was completely red and he covered the area.

"S-Shut up, you c-commie..."

"Hehe," Tord pecked his lips. "Maybe I could help you with your problem~"

"R-Really?"

"Nope."

"Come onnn~" Tom whined.

"Nah, we have a visitor that will be arriving soon~" Tord smirked. "You can take care of your own problem~"

"N-No! I-I can't do t-that!"

"Hehe.. have fun with it then."

The doorbell suddenly sounded and Tord winked at Tom teasingly before running out. Tom grabbed some huge baggy oversized sweatpants to hide his issue with and walked to the door and opening it.

"Hello?" He didn't see anyone until he looked down and seen a little boy around 10 with short ginger hair looking at him.

"Is Matt here?"

"Yes, let me call for him.." Tom then yelled. "Matt, your cousin's here!"

"Timmy!" Matt ran over to him. (Idk any names kms let's go with an annoying name)

"Matt!" They both hugged.

"Oh God... another Matt.."
-
A/N: Finally an update! Anyways there's a little bit of a cliffhanger for ya. Anyways I've been sorta slow with this chapter because I've felt sad but don't worry, I'm better now! (For the Most part anyways)