.:4:. Hangover

"Ughhhh.." Tom sighed, rubbing his head with his palm as he sat up in bed.

He had a terrible headache from last night. What did he even do last night? He groaned from the headache before standing up and stretching.

'Wait a minute...' Tom thought, trying to piece together what happened last night. He knew it was something he regretted, he felt it in his gut.

'Let's see..' He began to change into a clean hoodie. 'I watched some of that movie with everyone.. then Edd and Matt left.. I got drunk because Tord was there.. I think...'

Tom's eyes flew wide open and he blushed when he realized what he had done next. 'I kissed the commie!'

He rushed himself nervously and fixed his hair before running to the kitchen for breakfast.

'Just act natural, Tom..' He told himself. 'Nothing happened last night..'

"Hey guys, " He said casually.

"So you're finally up?" Edd asked.

"What do you mean 'so you're finally up?'" Tom asked, confused.

You've been asleep all morning, Tom. It's 10AM," Edd stated. "By the way, Tord ate your breakfast."

' Dammit.. First that jerk takes advantage of me and now he eats my breakfast?!' Tom clenched his fists. 'Tord, you asshole.'

Tom's head was pounding. He'll probably never drink more than half of a bottle of Smirnoff again, at least not around Tord.  What were they thinking? The kissing could have accelerated into something worse.

Tom nearly vomited at that.. him and Tord. Disgusting. As if he'd stoop so low to date that communist. He's not even gay in the first place. He's as straight as a bendy straw! No, that sounds gay... a rainbow?

Who was he kidding. He's hella gay.

"Hey, what's up, Jehovah?" Tord asked, plopping into a seat at the table. Tom scowled at him. Did Tord forget what happened? No, he must be playing it cool..

"Hey, Tord, what have you been doing?" Edd asked.

"Nothing much," Tord answered. (*cough* hentai) "So, what's for lunch?"

"Matt is making some subs," Edd said.

"Sounds good, my friend!" Tord said.

Tom was just staring at Tord with a dirty look on his face. What a jerk. He takes advantage of his drunk mind, eats his breakfast the next day, and can't even pretend to be guilty?!

"Hey, quit staring at me like that," Tord giggled slightly. "It's creeping me out."

Tom cringed before ignoring Tord's existence and eating his lunch. Matt actually cooks decently for how stupid he is. Tom would prefer Edd's cooking, though.

"So, Tord, what was going on with you and Tom last night?" Edd asked randomly, causing the two to blush.

"He got drunk and ki-"

"Tord took advantage of me while I was drunk," Tom interrupted, sounding pissed.

"What? You've got it wrong, Jehovah. You started kissing me yesterday!" Tord explained.

"Well, it's your fault for kissing back, commie!" Tom argued, raising his voice.

"No, it's your fault for kissing me in the first place!"

"Why would I ever kiss someone as gross as you, weeaboo boy!"

"I don't know, but apparently you did!" Tord yelled, looking like he was about to punch Tom.

"Guys, quit it!" Edd snapped, making them go quiet. "That happened, get over it. I hate seeing you two fight like this. Matt and I get along perfectly, why can't you two?"

"Because we're not Matt and you!" They both said in unison.

Edd huffed and rolled his eyes as did Tom. Tom decided to stop dwelling on what happened and began quickly  eating his sub.
-
((After lunch~

Tord sighed. He's been here for almost three days and hasn't done anything beneficial to taking over the world. He was quite disappointed. It only took three days to build his giant robot; he could have built a new one during that wasted time!

He decided to come up with a plan in his head since he wasn't busy. His last plan failed, but if he found out why he could make a new one more simply. Hmm.. Matt and Edd weren't much of a nuisance. Welp, Tom discovered his robot first and took it out.

Maybe he could just kill Tom. Easily suffocate him or stab him 6 times in the chest. I mean, it'd be easy to hide the evidence. Plus, no one would miss him-

Nah, he'll just befriend Tom so he isn't suspicious! That takes away the mess and the morbidity. (Not that Tord doesn't like morbid things..)

Well, might as well start that now. He'll plan the rest once Tom trusts him. It'd be a waste to think about the rest now anyways.

He walked over to Tom's room and knocked on the door. He respected privacy because he often needed it. (honhon~)

"Who is it?" He could hear Tom tuning his bass.

"It's Tord."

"Get out of my sight, you communist," Tord could hear the grimace in his voice.

"Come on! I'm sorry, Tom," Tord lied.

"No you're not, plus everything you've done is unforgivable. You killed someone, Tord! You betrayed everyone who trusted you and tried to kill them too."

A pang of guilt hit Tord. Those guys trusted him.. And he betrayed them. Nobody else would have taken him in and fed him besides Paul and Patryk except for them...

But what are they compared to world domination?

"I know, I know, just let me in and we'll talk it out! Tom was making this very difficult.

"Fine. But if you say one thing that I don't like, you're out."

Tom reluctantly opened the door and let Tord in. Tom's room smelt like alcohol, scented candles, and Febreze. Tord liked it.

"Tom, I am very sorry for everything I did and I really want to be friends like we used to be," Tord lied with great acting. (Or was it the truth...)

"Tord, sorry doesn't even cover a quarter of the things you've done," Tom spat bitterly.

"Then what will it take? I've done all I can to make it up to you guys. Stop making this so difficult," Tord replied.

"Why can't you even pretend to be guilty? You don't have any remorse for anything you do! You're a textbook example of a sociopath."

Tord tried to speak but was cut off by Tom speaking what he kept inside for weeks.

"You're in the mindset that only you matter, and everyone's sick of it. You don't care about anyon-anything else other than yourself and your plans for taking over the world," Tom paused for a breath. "Why are you such a dick?"

Tord was really hurt by this. He seemed very selfish but he wasn't that selfish. He cared about Edd, Matt, heck, he even cared about Tom deep inside. He sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

"Just give me a chance, Tom," Tord said.

"Fine."

A/N: Aaaa I hope this chapter wasn't a bore to you guys. It'll get better soon. If anyone is wondering, Tom was kinda tipsy when he talked to Tord and alcohol makes him honest.
Btw this was mainly character development. Read more deeply into Tord's character changes in the next few chapters.. c;
Btw Edd is their mom. They have a dad too... ;) (wink wonk)
Long A/N is long.
Ik.