.:8:. The Void

A/N: Oml! Guys, thanks so much for 1K+ views! I never thought this book would make it past 50, honestly! You guys are awesome and this motivates me to write better chapters. I'll be updating so much more soon!
-
It's been kind of chaotic since Matt's cousin has come over. He's only been here for a day and has managed to break a vase, hit Matt in the face, and break the vacuum cleaner somehow all while driving Edd insane.

The only thing that made this worse is that he's going to be staying for the summer.

A whole summer with this unbearable bastard... Tom couldn't imagine that.

He could always tell Matt to make him go home, but he cared too much about Matt's feelings to do that.. (NO DONT SHIP IT DON'T SHIP IT- Aaand you shipped it.)

Tord and Tom were currently locked up in their room to avoid Timmy, who was currently listening to Musical Doodle from Spongebob on repeat. That kid was damn annoying.

Tord was disappointed that he'd be staying. One reason was because the kid was annoying, obviously. The other is because if he ever wanted to do anything with Tom without scarring the kid for life, he'd have to wait until they all go away for an hour or more...

"Jeg elsker deg~" Tord said out of the blue, hugging Tom from behind.

"Tord, I don't know Norwegian," Tom rolled his "eyes."

"But this isn't Norwegian~"

"What are you talking abo-"

Tord grabbed his face and pecked him on the lips, chuckling to himself. Tom's face went completely red and he crossed his arms, mumbling a bit.

"Hmm?" Tord leaned closer to him.

"I-I love you too, commie..."

"Fuck.." Tord mumbled.

"What?!" Tom asked, averting his eyes.

"You're too damn cute..." Tord said as he pulled Tom into a tight embrace.

Tom hugged him back, smiling. He pecked Tord on the lips, still blushing madly.

"MUSICAL DOODLE!"

That damned song! Why did it have to interrupt when Tom was being so sweet?

Tord got up and walked into Tom's recent room where that kid was playing that annoying song.

"Hey, cut that annoying song off," He said.

"You're not my boss!" Timmy smirked and stuck his tongue out.

"You will listen to me, ja?" Tord's expression darkened a bit, scaring him.

"Ewwww! What's wrong with your face?" Timmy insulted him to hide his fear.

Tord frowned and covered the right side of his face, looking down.

"None of your business, kid. Now cut off that damned song."

Timmy rolled his eyes and cut it off before Tord returned to his room.

"What's wrong with you?" Tom asked.

"I'm fine.." Tord sighed.

"No you're not."

Tom got up and hugged Tord from behind.

"Tell me what it is."

"I've been thinking about how I betrayed you all.." Tord frowned.

"Again?"

"Yes." Tord sighed again before hesitantly continuing. "Tom, can I tell you something?"

"Of course, Tord," Tom turned Tord around to face him.

"When I came back a few weeks ago... I wasn't really sorry. I actually felt no regret until recently..." Tord frowned deeper.

"What?!" Tom frowned angrily.

"I was going to stay here and plan to take over again.. but then.. I-I found out I loved you.. And something changed.." He blushed.

"Why did you even want to rule the world in the first place?"

Tord had to pause in contemplation. He never thought about this before. He wanted things, he wanted to be powerful..

He wanted to fill the void in his soul.

"Tom, something was missing. I was so caught up in filling this.. void. The void was so empty that I thought only the world would fill it." He stopped and chuckled. "Apparently all I needed was you.. you're what I needed. I still feel kind of empty, but I know it's you. We're just not one yet.."

Tom blushed deeply and hugged him tightly.

"You stupid commie..." He smiled and looked up at him.

"Hehe.." He picked Tom up and kissed him.

"MUSICAL DOOOODLEEE!"

"Damn it!"

Note: Nah fam, this isn't the end. There's  probably gonna be an epilogue! :3 By the way, the attention that this book is getting is absolutely awesome! Thanks so much, you guys! OuO