❶⓿: eternally sad

And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out.

[12:02 AM]

LENA HAD BEEN in the shower for more than thirty minutes in order to cool herself down. She was sick of her own self, she lets anyone talks to her any sort of way and when her comeback is as half as bad, she's the person at fault. She wiped over her face a last time, letting her hair soak in the water.

Just as she reached for the knob, the most earsplitting sound of lightning was made and once again, the power was out. It only pissed an already upset Lena off, "Oh my God, what else could go wrong tonight?"

Grabbing her blue towel, she heads in her bedroom and closes the door shut. After lotioning herself up and all the rest, she goes back into the bathroom and pulls out her hairdryer. For a moment she stares at it and then slams it back into its compartment.

Lena heads towards the living room and shoves her feet into a pair of wore out gym shoes and grabs her coat, "I'm speaking to the landlord, this don't make no sense. Can you relight those candles?"

She could not believe that after hours upon hours, it was still storming. Sometimes it would calm down for about thirty minutes and then go right back into effect. Lena was surprised that she was even out here with these vicious winds. Truth be told, if lightning struck, she wouldn't even mind. As she trotted down the steps she realized that the sky was an eerie dark blue with heavy, heavy clouds staring back at her.

She bangs on the door that belonged to the first floor, "Mike!"

After three more knocks, who she thought was Mike finally opens the door, "'Sup."

"Where's Mike?" Lena folds her arms, trying to keep her warmth.

"He left, I'm his son," the teen replied. "Why, what's good?"

"I'm so tired of this power issue already, I can't blow dry my hair," Lena complains.

He stares at her for a second, "The wind got'chu, blood."

Lena wasn't going to put up with the foolery, so she chooses to ignore. "Are you as half as good as Mike with this stuff? Because if so, you can do something with the circuit breaker, right?"

"Man, what?" he laughs. "Nah, I can't."

Lena huffed, "And why not? You got the key to the box don't you?"

He blows out air, mimicking her. "No, do I look like Mike? Plus, I know you see that power line just danglin', you might wanna get in the house before it swings your way. The electric company or whoever the hell gon' be out here tomorrow. Just chill, ma."

With those words, the door is closed in Lena's face, in a rude way actually. Defeated, she stalks back on upstairs to find Tupac on the phone again. "I thought you said.. you told me next week."

Lena takes off her coat and shoes, searching for a ponytail holder so she could throw her hair in a bun. Pac speaks, "A'ight, a'ight, fuck it then. Yo' rules as always."

He hangs up, and rises to his feet abruptly, "I'll be back."

Lena furrows her eyebrows, "Where you going at midnight?"