❷❶: shed no tears

My life is in denial and when I die, baptized in eternal fire.

[3:23 PM]

AFTER MUCH DISCUSSION upon returning to the apartment after three hours of being gone. Tupac decided that maybe it's time for him to leave Lena's place and just be on his way. However, the thought scared Lena. She was starting to develop this eerie feeling

After the fight, some detectives called on Paige's suicide, they only wanted a few questions. Pac didn't have anything to answer to, only knowing her for some little time. Since Lena was her psychologist, she helped the police out with Paige's background history. There wasn't much they could do, not that they cared.

A low-class black girl who lived in the ghetto killed herself, that's how the officers saw it. Even though she was biracial, police feels that some black means all black. Well, that's how the secretly racist ones feel anyway.

So, they had just gotten back, and Lena was fresh out of the shower, struggling with her hair. "No, no, you'll be good here."

"I know that," he responds from her sofa, flipping through some notebook of his. "But I got things to take care of. Not gon' hide in here."

Lena kisses her teeth slightly, slicking her bun in the body length mirror. "It's not hiding. I mean, I'm just saying."

He glances up from his writing, gluing his eyes on Lena's face. "Whatever you tryna call it. Kidada pullin' up in a few minutes."

"...Who?" Lena temporarily turns around from her seat on the stool.

"My girlfriend," he replies. "Remember, I spoke to her in the car. She mad and everything."

"Oh, c'mon," Lena whines, throwing her arms to her side. "Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" he replies quickly, taking his glance back to his notebook.

She makes a tsk sound, gathering her makeup supplies and throwing them into her cosmetic bag. She doesn't respond, unsure of how to quite exactly feel. Of course, she doesn't know him that well, but she also cares for his wellbeing.

If she didn't, she wouldn't be going out of her way like this. The faint music of Gangsta's Paradise throws Lena out of her thoughts. Someone's been outside for a good two minutes playing that song and she was fed up. It wasn't loud or anything like that, she just hates how often that track gets played.

Lena walks to her window, opening the curtains up in a haste, peering down to see a familiar car with it's door open, hence the music. Not too far away, Anthony talks to a light-skinned female using his hand gestures as she nods her head.

"What the fuck he doing here?" Lena's blood starts to boil. "Pac, make sure my door's locked. Anthony's here."

Once he makes sure, he joins Lena's side, "That nigga really brought his ass.. hold on.. is that my girl he tryna mack to?"

Lena turns to Pac, hoping it's just some random chick. It's not. And he's furious. He doesn't think twice before heading to the door, "They both got me fucked up."

"Wait, wait, where you going?" she asks, all he does is walk out the door.

Lena takes her eyes back to Anthony, trying to think quick. Honestly, she wants Pac to jack him up, but Anthony could throw fists well as he's got a history of fighting. It'll just add unnecessary drama. Slowly, Anthony points to Lena's window, Kidada's eyes following his finger until they're both looking at Lena.