t w e n t y

I laid out on his bed, in his t shirt and some loose boxer briefs, strangely feeling more comfortable than I imagined possible. Maybe because this wasn't actually Matty's house, just one he was private renting for a short period of time whilst staying in Manchester to record and work on some stuff.

I took another mouthful of wine from the glass and found myself scowling down at my phone, before holding it up again to show Matty the screen with an over exaggerated eye roll as it rang for the seventh time now.

"Again? Did you not let her know you were leaving?" He asked, pouring and finishing the last of the red wine into his glass, as I'd barely touched mine.

"What was I supposed to tell her, Oh I'm just sneaking off with Matthew Healy?" I taunted back sarcastically, making him chuckle at me as he popped a fag into his mouth and sparked it up. 

"Why not?" he asked back playfully before taking a drag and licking his lips quickly as he blew the smoke out above his head.

"Because you'd have a stalker on your hands" I told him, half serious.

"But I'm not her favourite member, remember" He winked at me casually. "Which reminds me, I must warn George" He said and broke into laughter again as he dropped carelessly onto the mattress. He was definitely drunk here. And I'd quickly found he was an adorable drunk.

Again, my ringtone sounds around the room.

Causing Matty to groan out lightly as he gets up sluggishly from the bed "Just answer it" He calls out to me as he heads out of the room. 

Not yet ready for a million questions, plus I don't know if Matty wil keep quiet on this end, I hit the button to end it. She's probably only calling to be nosey, she'll only assume I've gone off with some guy.... which I kind of have. I guess she knows me better than I thought.

Curiosity gets the better of me, and whist he's now out of sight, I quickly get up and have a stalk around his bedroom. On his window cill there's a small picture in a frame of the four of them, all posing with a pout and strutting the peace sign, the imagine makes me chuckle quietly. I can just see Matty instructing them all to do it with him and his sassy ways.

Just as I'm about to jump back onto the bed, something under the bed at the side, catches my attention, I pull it out and I'm instantly surprised to find it's a cute, brown teddy bear.

Matthew Healy owns a teddy bear! He's just to cute to comprehend.

 Instantly I pull out my phone and pose for a picture with it before posting it onto my twitter. It's not like he'll ever see it, what's the possibility of him scrolling through his hundreds of thousand followers and finding my page? None. Zilch. Nada. Because I'm not telling him it, half of my tweets are about how much of a sex god he is.

                                                                     His Tee and his Teddy ❤❤

Within seconds Hayley comments on it 'is that noodle boy Matty's belongings?'

A frown sets across my face as I stare at the comment, almost frozen in shock.

Wasting no time, I immediately call her back, because of the fact she used "noodle boy" every fan knows that's a nickname for Healy. But how? How the hell would she know this?! Panic mode was beginning to set in as each ring down the phone passed.

"Oh, so you are alive" She taunted playfully. But I knew she already knew something she wasn't letting on, just from the tone of her voice.

 "Hayley..." My voice came out as a warning, making her giggle.

"So he's THE Matty" she practically shouts down the phone. And this is exactly the reason I didn't want her knowing.

"What are you talking ab-"

"Oh, please, don't play me out to be stupid" She scoffed, cutting me off. "You've been seen" She told me, the playfulness now gone from her tone. So she was obviously spying on me from the start. That's why she's been blowing my phone up, just to be nosey and see what I'm up to with him... makes sense now.

"Okay, first things first, you can't tell anyone" I bit back, knowing she had me, knowing it was pointless. This can not get out, to anyone. I don't want nor need that attentions. Attention makes me fucking uncomfortable and would send my anxiety through the fucking roof.

"It's too late for that. There's already pictures of the two of you together all over twitter. Lets hope no one identifies you to the mob" She laughed, not getting how serious and nervy this was for me.

"What?" I snapped and quickly ended the call, needing my phone immediately to log back in and check what she was meaning.

And to her word, there they were, 5,6 different pictures of the two of us together, with a quick six second video, talking, holding hands, walking off together. With hundreds maybe even thousands of comments, all asking the same thing "who is she?"

"What's up?" Matty's voice startled me as he joined me on the bed, his attention dropping instantly onto my phone. "Oh" He muttered and pulled a wary look up at me.