t h i r t y s i x

@Alessia_J : Missed my stop 🤦🤦#oops #Sleepytired #notcutouttoadult 🙄🤷 #sorry 💖

Trumanblack, healysbaebay_, and 114 others liked.

@Hanna_jenkins_ : where u going boo?? 💖💖

@Alsssia_j : tell you later @Hanna_jenkins_ XX

@Trumanblack : PLEASE TELL ME UR JOKING 🤦🤦🤦?????

@staceySpacey93 : Hooooold up 👀👀

@iliwysfyasbysuoi_ : HI MATTYYYYYY 💋💋💋💋👅👅👅

@tonia-1997 : fuck off they're meeting??!;'??!!!;:!;??! 😱😰😳😵😨

@Alessia_J : @Trumanblack  I'm joking.... 🙄🤷

@ZaraWoods : OMG!!! SUM1 find out what's happening here 😭😭😬

@IfIBelieveU : Matty what bout me 😫😌 @trumanblack

@kelly_18_ : R they meeting up rn?!?!!?

@Emsiie_ : WHO IS THIS GIRL

@freya-ridinGs_ : skankkkkkkkk 😒

(((Maybe listen to Freya Ridings / Blackout • for this part 😍😍)))

My phone vibrating cut off my scrolling through the ridiculous comments on my latest insta post. Of course it was Matty.

"Hello?" I said casually, still shattered from my nap. A yawn stretching my mouth and being sent down the line as he barked his first comment at me. Causing me to giggle straight after.

"Where are you then?" He sounded confused,  slightly agitated even.

"I'm getting off at the next stop" I informed him, distracting myself with a fray of material that had come loose at the knee of my jeans.

His heavy sigh had me grinning to myself again "And where's that? You said you were joking..."

"No" I corrected him, laughing. "You said to tell you I was joking. I merely did what you asked"

Again, another sigh, forcing me to hold back a chuckle at him. "Right, so what time are we looking at now?" He asked, it was evident he was desperate not to show his annoyance with me.

"Nah, I'm just fucking with you" I giggled. "I did almost miss it, I woke just as it was pulling into the station"

"So you're here? Now?" He shot quickly. His tone suddenly different, excited. "I told you to text me!"

"Back to previous comment, I was sleeping. Duh" I chuckled.

"Right. I'm on my way"

"No. I can get a taxi. Just send me the address" I was already feeling uncomfortable for what he'd already done for me so far. I was already hating this and feeling like a burden. Even if this was his idea and he was the one eager to get me here to see him.

"Shut up" he sounded offended. "I'm a five minute drive away from Waterloo station and we need to get to the studio asap. Wait outside your terminal at the seating area, yeah?"

"Matthew, really I-"

"Yes?" He shot, cutting me off. Being as persistent as ever.

"Yeah, but... What if you don't recognise me?" The comment was out of my mouth before I'd even registered it. Leaving me frowning at myself with stupidity.

He has seen you before.... Idiot.

His turn to chuckle down the phone. The sound of his car starting up could be heard in the background. "You're my new screen saver baby, how could I miss that face" he teased. And I could just imagine his glorious grin to go with it.

"You're so cringe" I laughed quietly. Feeling as though eyes were already watching me as people headed past the seating area I was sat at.

I was beyond uncomfortable, and aware it was only going to get worse.

"He is, massively, isn't he?" Another voice stated.

And before I even had chance to reply back or wonder who it belonged to, a bickering match had begun down the line.

"Pipe down, George" he complained.

"Watch the road, Matty" they taunted back. Sounding like a pair of school kids.

"Oh, yeah, George is coming with. Just makes it easier with us needing to head straight there. That cool?"

My heartbeat was now erratic once again. My nerves were uncontrollable just from having to face Matty again, now I was having to face another of my idols. Someone who has it all in life when I have nothing and am nothing.

"Less?"

Could I do this?

Why was I panicking so much?

Why did I feel as though people were starring me out.

Talking about me.

Pointing over at me.

Watching me.

Like they knew me. And why I was here.

Everyone who had hold of their phones, my mind was telling me they were snapping pics of me and going to post them with some abusive message to go with it.

"Hi Lessa. Heard a lot about you" George chimed down the phone.

Say hi back then, my conscience was shouting at me. Making me feel guilty and even more pissed off with myself.

"Alessia? Hellooooo?" Mattys voice was back, but it wasn't helping my frantic state of mind at this point.

I was panicking beyond words, once again. The voice in my head telling me to run, yet again...

"She's shy!" George teased. "Bless her"

Making my mind up, I ragged my return ticket from my pocket and stood, heading to the boards, frantically looking up in search of a Manchester train to be due back out so I could make a run for it.

It was as though Matty could see me. Sense me... As he practically shouted his next sentence at me...

"Alessia, don't do this again!" His voice was rushed, frantic. "I'm here now. Just stop!...."

But before he could add anything else on, I was ending the call and just focusing on getting the hell away from here.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've got really bad writers block 😩😭 I'm not necessarily happy with this but people are pestering me for an update, so here you go.... It's in the right direction anyway.
I'm not getting feedback on any of my stories anymore... It's a little frustrating, only because I need to know if the story is going in the right direction. It takes literally seconds just to type a little something out. It really does give writers the push to keep going. DO IT 😄😆😉