t h i r t y o n e

I shouldn't. Be I do, and grab my phone. 

Sorry, this person isn't available to take your call at this moment, please leave a message after the beep... 

Sighing, I end the call. Not even knowing what I would want to say, had he answered.

How has he not even realised yet that I'm blocked? It's been a whole day since I last heard from him. 

Just when I was thinking things were back to how they were. Well, how I allowed myself to believe they were... I'm such a fool. 

It's Matty Healy, you idiot, of course he has a love interest... Of course he isn't interested in you in that way, get real.

And man had humiliation just punched me square in the face.

But before my mind had even had chance to process my own thoughts, my phone lights up with a text from the number I was fearing I was never going to clap eyes on again.

Yea! Cheers for that! 😒 

I'm sorry, is this Matty or his ex again???? "😒😒😒😒" 

Matty! 

Nicely put with the whole 'drunken mistake' marlaky 🤦 had her on my case all last night, trying to persuade her it was taken out of context 

Hang on.... Are you looking for some apology here or something?! 😕😤

You never even mentioned your ex was on the scene!!! 

It wouldn't go a miss!

Why did I need to, we were friends... That's it!... 😐

Because I have to tell you about my personal life? Because we're that close? You don't know me, not really. You don't know a thing about me personally.

Ouch...

And that's my fault??? You're the one who's always kept their cards close to their chest, you even said it before it came out who you were 😕🤷 That's not fair Matthew!!

You've really upset me here.

DITTO! 

Okay. Then I apologise... 

You're just another fan. Nothing more!!

And there's the killer throw...

WAS!

😐😑  I went too far 😩😩😩

No. It's cool! Get the truth out 

Lessa, don't do this again. Please... XXX 

I'M SORRYYY!!!! xx 

Please answer me x

Alessia, I'm sorry ok!?!! I lashed out, forgive me.... Xxxxx 

Fuck sake, man! 🤦🤦😣