Chapter Two: Big Surprise

Deans POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and open my eyes. The light is so bright, my visions blurry. I open my eyes completely. Then my phone rings RING RING RING I pick it up and click answer, I put it up to my ear.
"H-e-ello?" I say with a yawn.
"Dean," I hear Cas say in a nervous voice.
"Oh, hi Cas, what's up?" I sit up against my head board.
"Dean, I- I have to talk to you in person." He says nervously again.
"Why? What's wrong?" I ask curiously.
"Is it okay if I come over right now?"
"Uh, yeah. I just woke up so, I'll get ready. Cas, you- you're scaring me."
"Nothings wrong Dean. I just have to talk to you- uh- about something." He says nervously again.
"Okay, uh- see you soon then Cas, bye."
"Bye Dean."

I hang up my phone and give a small smile. I don't know what he wants to tell me and I'm a bit scared. I throw my blanket off of me revealing my torso, abs and legs. I stand up and walk to my dark brown dresser, I open the top shelf and take out socks, then close it and open the second one. I take out a pair of dark blue jeans and a red and black plaid long sleeve collared shirt.

I walk out of my room and in front of me is a wall, I go right and walk two meters then turn left and go down the stairs. I get to the bottom and right to my left is the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen where Sam is sitting with his back turned to me. I silently walk towards him and jump at him with a scream. He shrieks and jumps off the chair falling to the ground. He looks up at me and growls. I let out a loud laugh.
"Dean, that's not funny." He says angrily.
"Oh come on Sammy, lighten up." I say as I put my hand out to him. He slowly grabs it and I pull him up.
"Ha ha ha Dean, very funny." He says sarcastically. He sits back down on his chair and continues to eats his eggs and bacon.

1 HOUR LATER

I just finished eating my eggs and bacon for breakfast, I walk into the living room holding my coffee mug, has a quote on it "Live Life with Love, Trust and Hope" I sit down on the couch right across from the TV. I grab the remote that's on the end table point it at the TV and press the power button. The TV turns on and I go on Netflix, type in Suicide Squad. I put the remote down by my side, lean back and put my mug on the end table. Right as the movie starts I hear a knock on the door. I pause the movie and stand up. I walk out of the living room and to the right is the door. I grab the door knob, twist it and pull it open. I see Cas standing there smiling, wearing blue jeans and red zip up hoodie.

"Hi Dean." He says with a smile on his face.
"Hi Cas, come in," I say moving out of his way to let him in. He walks in and walks into the living room, he turns towards me as I close the door and turn to him.
"What's up Cas?" I ask.
"I wanted to tell you this yesterday, but Sam was around so I couldn't." He says, I look down at his hands and they're shaking. I look back up at him.
"What did you want to tell me Cas?"
"I- I- like- you a lot." He says very nervously. His cheeks turn so red and he looks down at his feet. My eyes widen and I smile.

I have liked Cas for a few months now, he is so sweet, beautiful and I never had the guts to tell him that I liked him. He told me now and now my heart is beating so fast and I don't know what to say.
"Uh- Cas, can you look at me?"
He slowly puts his head up and looks straight into my eyes. I smile and he smiles back right away.
"Cas, I don't know how to say this, but I-" His eyes look down and a tear falls out of his eyes and rolls down his cheek.
"I like you a lot too." He looks up at me right away and blushes. He smiles and I smile back.
"Thank you Dean." Cas says.

"Cas, can I ask you something?" I ask still smiling.
"Dean, you just did ask me something." He says with a smile.
"You know what I mean." I say.
"Yes of course you can." His smile hasn't left his face.
"Wi- will you- go out with me- to dinner?" I ask very nervously.
His smile leaves his face, his face looks very surprised, his eyes widen and mouth drops.
"Y- y- yes I- gladly." He says nervously, then I feel his arms go around me. I hug him back and I smile as my head lays on his shoulder.

Sams POV
I text to mom and dad
*How's your vacation going?*
I hear a knock at the door downstairs. I walk out of my room and walk to the stairs. I peek down and see Dean open the door and Cas standing at the door he walks in and enters the living room. I smirk and walk back into my room. I go lay down on my bed and take my phone out of my pocket and turn it on.

New Message from Gabe•
*I need to talk to you.*

Gabe is my x-boyfriend, we broke up two weeks ago and he hasn't texted me until now.
*Wut do u want Gabe? Just leave me alone.* I text back. I get a response back in ten seconds.
*I want to talk to you*
*You broke up with me, said you never wanted to see me again and never wanted to talk to me again* I text back
*That's what I want to talk to you about* Gabe texts me.
*I don't want to talk to you, just leave me alone* I send to him.
*Please Sam, just 5 minutes of an explanation why I did it* He sends me.
I look at the message for a few seconds and type in *alright, fine* I turn my phone off without sending it and throw my phone on my pillow.

I stand up and walk out of my room, I walk down the stairs and walk into the living room. I stop and stand silently, I see Dean and Cas hugging and not the friendly hug. I silently step backwards out of the living room and walk back to the stairs and to my room. I sit on my bed and look down at my phone. I don't know what to do. I slowly grab my phone, turn it on and look at the message the a typed in. I tap on the send button lay down on my bed and close my eyes.