Chapter Five: Cas' Past

Castiels POV
"DEAN, DEAN, DEEEAAANNN." I yell in terror.
I'm walking on a beach, following a path of blood. The water is so calm, not even a wave to see. I'm wearing blue swimming trunks and a red tank top. There's blood on my hands, Deans blood. Looks like the body was dragged. I'm terrified, Dean was attacked by a wild animal and dragged away.
"CAAAAASS." I hear Dean screaming in pain.
"CAAS, CAAAA-" I hear a loud growl and Dean scream in pain. I start to run, I jump over a log and sprint towards where Dean was screaming. I trip over a rock and land on my stomach and hit my head on the ground.
"C- Ca- Cas." I hear Dean say in a painful, silent tone. I look up and see Dean bleeding out of his stomach and chest. Blood all over him and around him.
"I- I lo- love y- you Cas." Dean says as his voice fades away. I run over to him and sit beside him. I put pressure on his chest wound and stomach wound. I pull my tank top off and tear it apart. I put on half on his chest and the other on his stomach and keep putting pressure on it.
"Dean, Dean stay with me," I say scared,"HEEELLP, HHEEEELLLLP." I scream.
"Cas, I- I'm not- g- going t- to make it. Just know th- that I love you. T- tell my fa- family that- I- I love them t- t-" He lets out his last breath and his head falls down.
"NNNNOOOOOO, DEEAANN." I scream, tears are streaming down my face. I let out loud sobs.

I jump up with a quiet scream. I'm drenched in sweat panting trying to catch my breath. That is one of the worst nightmares I've ever had. I get up off of my bed and look at the clock on my wall. The time is 8:47am. I put on a blue t shirt and black and red shorts. I go sit down at my desk and take my journal out of the top drawer. It has a red and black striped cover. I put it down in front of me on the desk and flip to the first page.
I'm going to just flip through the book.
First Day in High school 
That was a fun day. I got to meet 4 amazing people. I really miss them, their names were Jo, Charlie, Jessica and Ruby. Charlie and Jo went to the same college as me. Jessica and Ruby both went to a different college together.     
The Hot Dean Winchester 
That day was so awesome. Dean and Sam were new students and all day I wanted to talk to him but I was to shy.
First Day of College
I knew that Dean, Sam, Charlie and Jo were all going to the same college as me. On the first day I found out that Jo and Charlie were going to. They were also both my roommates.
Worst Day of my Life
Third year of college, there was a shooting in the middle of town and my family was shopping at the time. My sister Jody got shot and died. I didn't see her for 3 months and the last time I saw her was in a coffin. I miss her so much. The police found out who did it and they all went to prison. Jo, Charlie, Dean, Sam, Gabe, Jessica, Ruby and all of their parents.
Graduation                                 Now this brings us to college graduation. I am very glad to be out of college. I haven't seen Charlie and Jo since I graduated. I hope I get to see them again.
My First Date
I felt like I was going to have a heart attack that day. I was so shy and Dean was so sexy in those beautiful clothes he was wearing.

I close my journal and put it back in the drawer and close the drawer. I wonder where I would be if I never met Dean and Sam. I stand up and walk out of my room. I go right down a dark hallway and take a left and there's the front door six metres in front of me. To the right now is the kitchen and dining room and to the left is the living room. My mom is sitting on the couch in the living room watching the news. I go and sit down beside her and look at the TV.
"Good morning." She says.
"Good morning mom."

On the TV a blue Pontiac is speeding on the freeway with ten police chasing him.
"The man is six feet, dark brown hair, wearing a black hoody and jeans. After robbing a bank, killing two civilians and five police officers, he is driving with over one million dollars in that car." The reporter says.
"Crazy things happen a lot here. Wow." I say and my mom responds with a sigh. I stand up and walk into the kitchen, take a glass cup from the cupboard and walk to the fridge. I put my hand on the fridge door handle and look at this picture on the fridge door. Its a picture of my sister Jody. She's standing in front of a tree in our backyard and she's holding her grey and white cat Chester. I look away from the picture and open the door. I grab out a jug of orange juice and close the door. My cell phone rings. I put my jug and cup down and answer it.
"Hello." I say.
"Hello Cas." I hear Dean respond.
"Oh, hi. How are you?" I ask. I look into the living room to see if my mom is still watching TV.
"I'm good. Are you busy tomorrow?"
"No, I'm free." I say as I pour myself a glass of orange juice.
"Would you want to come over tomorrow, watch a movie and possibly order some food?" He asks as I put the jug in the fridge and start to walk to my room.
"I would love to. What time?" I ask.
"Anytime really." He requests. His beautiful smokey voice turns me on.
"How does 2:00pm sound?" I ask.
"That's great." He says as I sit down on my bed. I take a sip of my juice.
"What movie should we watch?"
"Um- I got no clue."
"How does Fast and Furious sound, or Gotham?"
"Gotham sounds awesome." He says.