Chapter Ten: Party In The House

This chapter will be very long, enjoy

Deans POV
I park the Impala on my driveway and get out, leaving the engine on. I jog to the door and open it. I walk in and see Sam standing three meters in front of me, smiling.
"Hi, Sammy- uh- what's up?" I ask.
"Jessica likes me." Sam responds with excitement.
"That's awesome, I'm happy for you." I say excited too.
"Where were you yesterday? I came home after I got back from Jessica's house and you didn't come home all night." Sam says with a bit of worry in his voice.
"I stayed over at Cas' house." I say.
"And- you uh- you couldn't have answered your cellphone, Dean?" Sam asks in a mad tone.
"Yeah, Sammy, I'm sorry. My phone was at thirty percent when I left to go to Cas' house and it died, I'm sorry."
"That's okay now Dean." Sammy says with the slightest smile.
"I gotta go, I just came to get something." I say as I walk pass him and up the stairs. I go to my bedroom and get it. I hear a knock at my door. I put what I have in my hand into my pocket. I turn around and see Sam standing at the door.
"Where are you going?" Sam asks.
"Me and Cas are going to a party." I say with my hand still in my pocket.
"I'm not invited?"
"Uh- we didn't discuss that." I say.
The reason why I don't want Sam to know is, there's alcohol there. He gets a bit crazy drinking alcohol, well I do to.
"Please Dean, can I come?" He asks. I look down and then back at him.
"Uh- I'll let you come if you invite Jess to come with you." I say.
"DEAL." Sam shouts out with excitement.
"There's alcohol at the party Sammy." I say and walk out of my room.
"Dean, I won't get drunk. I promise." Sam says and walks to his bedroom.

One Hour Later

Sam, Jess and I are at the party now. Cas came a few minutes before us. We can't find a parking space. Both sides of the road are parked full of vehicles. I'm driving along the road, checking each side for every two meters I drive. I look ahead and see Cas standing there with an empty parking spot where he is standing. He smiles at me and points to me and the spot where he's standing. Cas moves to the side and stands on the grass as I turn and park my car. I turn my car off and open the door and get out. Sam and Jessica exit the back together, Jessica and Sam are both smiling, which also makes me happy. Cas walks up to me and grabs my waist and kisses me on the forehead. I grab his hand and walk over to the house, our hands not separating. We step into the house and there's people standing on each side of the hallway. Me and Cas walk to the living room and sit down on the couch. Sam and Jess went in a different direction as me and Cas. There's two white girls wearing crop tops and short shorts, standing by the fireplace talking and a darker, tanned man with a small goatee and Mohawk, standing against the wall staring at them.
"Do you want to go get a drink?" Cas asks.
"I would love to." I say and we both stand up and walk to the dining room. There's a table filled with red cups of beer and another table outside, with shot cups, whiskey, tequila and rum. We walk outside and see Sam and Jess standing by the bar table. Jess is holding a glass of champagne and Sam is holding a red cup with beer, Sam takes a sip. I walk up to the bar and order two shots of whiskey. The man gives it to me and I hand Cas one of the shots and I take mine and swallow it. I buy a whole bottle of whiskey and grab two shot cups. Me and Cas walk back to the living room, I fill up both the cups and hand Cas one. I tilt my head back and pour the whiskey in my mouth. I look at Cas and he still hasn't took his shot. Cas leans forward and kisses me, I quickly swallow the whiskey and kiss back. I pull back and grab his cup that's in his hands. I bring it up to his mouth and he opens and I quickly pour it in and close his mouth. Cas swallows and I pour two more cups and we take them.

Sam's POV
Me and Jess have been at the party for two hours now, I'm laying on a bed upstairs, super drunk. I sit up and see Jess sitting on the end of the bed, looking at me. My head feels like it is going to fall off. I stand up and almost fall down. The floor feeling cold on my feet. I look into the mirror, I have the palest face I've ever seen on me.
"How you feeling?" Jessica asks.
"Better then before, what about you?" I respond.