Chapter Six: Dream Come True

Deans POV
I take my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. The time shows 1:55pm. My lock screen is a picture of me, Cas and Sam standing on the beach. I turn my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I stand up and walk over to the stairs, I walk up it and once I step on the fifth step I hear a knock at the door. I turn around and walk down and to the the door. I open it and Cas is standing there with a smile on his face.
"Hello Dean." He says in a charming tone.
"Hi Cas," I say back,"please, come in." I move out of his way and he walks in. I close the door as he walks into the living room.
"I'll be right back. I'm just going to change." I say.
"Alright, I'll get Netflix ready." He says and grabs the remote to the TV. I walk up the stairs and go to my room. My clothes are all on the bed. Black jeans, light blue collared shirt. I take off my clothes and stand in front of the mirror in my room. I have a good feeling about Cas today, I don't know why. I put on all my clothes and walk down stairs and into the living room.

Cas is sitting on the couch with a beer in each hand looking at me with a small smile. His face turns blank, his smile gone and his eyes just staring at me.
"Cas, what's wrong?" I ask worried.
"Uh- y- you look very handsome Dean."
"Thank you." I say and we both smile at each other. I walk up to him and sit down beside him. He hands me one of the beers and I take a sip from it. We both lean back and watch Gotham.

We are now done watching two episodes.
"Should I order some Pizza?" I ask.
"I would love that." Cas says with a big smile that makes me smile.
"I left my phone upstairs so I'll be right back." I stand up and go walk to my room. I order the pizza and go back downstairs.

In half an hour the pizza is here. I go get the pizza and pay for it. I walk back into the living room and Cas is sitting on the couch with his right leg over his left and he's looking at me. Then I have this picture in my head of what I would be doing if I wasn't dating Cas.
Me sitting on a couch watching TV, hanging out with Sam and Cas, Staying home with Cas and Sam most of the time and working.
I smile and walk to him. I put the pizza on the coffee table in front of us and Cas pauses the movie. I open the box and take a slice, he grabs himself a slice and takes a very quick bite of it. In a few seconds the slice is gone.
"Whoa, what did you eat today?" I ask curiously.
"Nothing, I woke up at 1pm, took a shower and one of my neighbours came over for a little while and then I left." He says and then grabs another slice.

He takes two big chomps and I just stare at him. He chews a few times. He slowly turns his head and looks at me. He swallows the food.
"What?" He asks with eyes widened.
"You- j- just look cuter when you're eating so fast." I say and he smiles big. He stares at me right in the eyes and I stare in his. He slowly starts to come forward and I do to.
"DEAN." I hear Sam say loud behind me. I turn to look at him and he looks down at the pizza.
"Can I have a slice?" He asks.
"Yeah sure." I say. He walks over and grabs a slice.
"I'm going somewhere right now." He says and starts to walk to the front door.
"Where are you going?" I ask as I stand up and walk to him. He opens the door and walks outside.
"I'm just driving around." Sam says as he gets into his blue Pontiac, starts it and drives away. We sit outside on the porch for ten minutes talking.
"Do you miss Charlie, Ruby and Jessica?" I ask.
"Of course I do." He says.
"What about Adam?" I ask and give a smirk.
"Hell no Dean, please don't talk about him." He says and looks down at his feet.

Adam was a very bad guy in Highschool and college. He bullied Cas, Sam and me just because we were bisexual. Adam and Cas had an argument and Adam beat him up, broke his nose and arm. I was so mad with Adam. He had lots of friends so I couldn't do anything to him without ending up in the hospital or worse.

"Sorry Cas." I say.
"Its okay Dean, you don't have to apologize." He says and looks straight into my eyes.
"I love your eyes." He says with no hesitation.

"Thanks Cas. Your eyes are more beautiful." He smiles so much which makes me smile back. We both stare at each other, our smiles not leaving our faces. He starts to move closer and I do to. I hear a vehicle turn onto our driveway, I look over and see Sam park his car and get out. On the passenger side I see a guy get out and I see who it is, Crowley. They both walk over to me and Cas.
"What's up guys?" Crowley asks.
"Nothing." Me and Cas say at the same time.
"Is it alright if we sit down with you for a bit?" Crowley asks. Me and Cas look at each other and he gives me this look that kinda says he doesn't want to talk to him. I look back at Crowley.
"We were actually just about to go do something else, but uh- we can talk later."
"Sure thing." Crowley says. Me and Cas stand up and Cas walks in front of me to the back of my house. We reach the back, there is a light brown wooden shed and a red dog house beside on the right. Cas grabs my shoulder and turns me around. He presses his lips against mine, I feel a shock in my lips and a big shiver up my spine and all through my body. I feel butterflies in my stomach. We both back up and look into each others eyes. I lean forward and kiss him.

We are now sitting on the couch together watching a movie called Red Dawn. Chris Hemsworth is in it. I smile at Cas and he smiles back as the credits go down the screen.
"I have to go now Dean. My parents already messaged me five times to go home." He says with a little frown.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I don't want to leave."
"Its alright Cas, I have stuff to do yet to. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
We both stand up and walk to the door. I open the door and he walks through thanking me after. He gets in his car, starts it and rolls down his windows. He waves at me with a big smile on his face.
"See you tomorrow Dean." He says in a charming and romantic tone. He backs up off the driveway and drives off. My eyes follow the grey BMW driving away. I turn around and run to my room. Once I close the door I jump up with a shriek. I laugh and jump on to my bed. I hit my head off of my pillows five times. I turn around and look up at my ceiling. I'm trying so hard to not scream right now. I'm so happy, this is the best day of my life, so far.