Chapter Four: First Date

I step into the shower and let the water run down my body. I run my fingers through my hair and step under the water and look down. I'm nervous for my date today. Cas is picking me up in half an hour. I put shampoo on my head and scrub my hair. Soapy water runs down my body. Cas is taking me somewhere, he said it was a surprise.

I turn the shower off and step out of the shower and grab the towel hanging on the door. I dry my hair and put the towel around my waist and tie the front of it. I step out of the bathroom and walk to me bed where my clothes are laying. Red boxer shorts, red long sleeve collared shirt and black jeans. I put on all my clothes and walk into the bathroom and comb my hair back. I spray cologne on me, I need to smell good for Cas. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I take my phone out of my pocket.
•New Message from Castiel•
*I'm coming right now* beside it it says sent 10 minutes ago.

I hear a honk outside, I stand up right away and open the door to see a black Porsche with a red roof. The windows open and Cas is looking at me smiling.
"Hello Dean." He says loud to me. My heart beats so fast, he doesn't have a Porsche. I close the door and slowly start walking to his car. He gets out of the car and walks to the other side, he's wearing black jeans and a short sleeve red and black striped collar shirt. He opens the passenger door.
"Cas, uh- is this your car?" I ask.
"No, this is my Dads car, he let me borrow it."
I get into the car and Cas closes the door behind me.

We've been driving for ten minutes now and we're on a road with trees all around. The sky is blue with a few small white clouds. We are surrounded by forest, I hear birds singing and chirping happily. Cas hands me a black blindfold.
"Put this on." Cas says. I grab it and put it around my head so it covers my eyes, I tie it at the back and all I see is black. I feel the car turn and suddenly we're driving on dirt or gravel. The car goes slower and suddenly comes to a stop. The car engine turns off and Cas gets out of the car and closes his door. Its completely quiet here in the car. I hear my door open and the beautiful breeze go through my hair.
"Come on Dean." Cas says. I slowly get out of the car and the door shuts behind me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and gives me a shiver up my spine.
"I'll lead you, you trust me right?" He asks.
"Of course I do." I respond.

I start to walk and Cas leads me. He slowly pushes me just a bit, he turns right and then left. He suddenly stops and says,"Alright, we're here Dean."
I take off my blind fold and see a picnic blanket with a picnic basket on it. A bottle of my favourite red wine and two wine glasses.
"Sit," Cas says smiling,"do you like it?" He asks. I smile at him and I'm speechless.
"Uh- uh- I- uh- I don't know what to say Cas."
I sit down on the blanket with a smile, Cas sits down across from me smiling as well.
"Wine or food first?" He asks.
"Wine please." I say, Cas opens the bottle and pours both glasses up half way. He hands me my glass and holds his up.
"Cheers." He says.
"Here's to us and our first-" I clear my throat,"first date together." He smiles so much and it makes me blush like crazy. I bet he notices. He takes a sip of his wine and I take a sip of mine.

We have both eaten and I had one more glass of wine. Cas can't drink anymore, he's driving. We are walking back to the car, I'm holding the basket and he's holding the blanket. We put everything in the car and Cas drives again. While I'm sitting in the car Cas is completely quiet and doesn't say anything to me. We are now out of the forested area and driving towards Cas' house. There is no longer a blue sky to see. Everything is gray and dark. Water starts to slowly drop on the windshield and soon it starts pouring. Pouring so badly we can't even see what's in front of us, all we can see is pouring rain. The windshield wipers are on full speed.
"Are you enjoying this?" Cas asks loudly. Its pretty hard to hear over the pouring rain outside.
"Yes, no. I actually love rain. Just depends on the day."

We are now at Cas' house.
"Wait here." He says as he grabs his coat behind his seat. He gets out of the car and runs to my side. Opens the door and pulls me out shutting the door after. He puts the coat over my head and puts his arm around me and runs to his front door. We're both laughing getting poured on. I can't see anything all I can see is the wet ground. We get inside and we stop laughing. He takes his coat off of me and we're both smiling at each other.
"Cas, I- I'm so happy you took me out today." I say. My face turns as red as a tomato.
"I'm not done yet." He responds seductively. I smile wide and know I'm still blushing.

He grabs my hand and takes me into the living room. There's two wine glasses, a bottle of my favourite wine and champagne on the coffee table in front of the couch. Beside the bottle is the remote for the TV.
"Sit." Cas says. I do as he says and he sits down beside me. He grabs the remote and turns on the TV and goes to Netflix. Types in S-A-N A-N-D-R-E-A-S letter by letter. I look at him smiling and he slowly turns his head to look at me and gives me a smile back.
"You knew what movie I wanted to watch, didn't you?" I ask. He smiles.
"Yes I did." He clicks PLAY and the movie starts. He pours me a glass of wine and hands me it and then pours himself a glass. He sits back and looks at the TV. I just look at his face. His shaved hair along his cheek is so beautiful. I slowly go towards him, I kiss him on his cheek and he turns to me right away. His cheeks turn bright red and he smiles at me.
"What was that for?" Cas asks.
"Uh- I cou- couldn't resist that- be- beautiful face." I say nervously. It's so hard to talk in front of him.

I feel like I'm going to say something that he doesn't want to hear or will upset him. I've done it many times with friends in college. I used to have a habit of saying what I think. Cas smiles at me and moves a bit closer to me.
"Let's watch the movie." He says in a beautiful voice. I nod and he takes a sip of his wine and I take a sip of mine. This is one of the best days of my life. Cas made me so happy today. I don't know how to thank him.