Franklin Clinton

The taxi drops you off at bean machine all you want to do after this shitty day is have a nice coffee and relax . A nice looking man looks at you like he is mentally undressing you which makes you blush he walks over to you" Let me buy you a coffee " You shrug" Why not , Sure ill let you buy me a coffee" He laughs as he buys you a coffee " Im Franklin" You smile " Im Y/N" He looks at you while you sip your coffee" Wanna hang out sometime girl?" He wants to hang out sometime hmm intresting You say" Sounds fun ... Where do you live Franklin?" He says" Vinewood hills whispy mound drive just look for a green bike baby girl " he walks away and gets on his bike.. Damn he looks good on that bike " Bye Franklin" ....

You head over to Franklin's later that week he seems like a good guy under that rough exterior ... He hands you the xbox controller right now were playing some COD He yells which makes me jump " Dinners Ready Y/N!!" You giggle and rush into the kitchen where the smell of ( Fav Food) is you eat in silence while franklin is just staring at the wall you ask" Whats wrong?" He shakes his head" oh nothing girl" You nod" Franklin tonights been great thankyou for dinner " He gets up and yanks you out of your chair your lips collide with his and he whispers in your ear" Your welcome"