Trevor Phillips

A physco finds you crying in the bathroom stall in a bar and actually cares as to why your upset which turns into you to making out it the stall ...You break away from the kiss" Im Y/N " He grins" I'm uncle trevor sweetheart and he is gonna treat you just right baby" I smile" Lets go to my place Trevor" he grins wickedly and drags you out of the bathroom and off to my place we go ... We lay there after a wild couple rounds off sex He says " I told you uncle Trevor was gonna treat you right" You roll your eyes" i hate you" he laughs" no you dont you love uncle Trevor" he gets off the bed leaving you there he grabs something and turns around " wanna do some meth cupcake?" You stare at him" umm no" he rolls his eyes" eh suit yourself your missing out sugar tits" He shoots up in front of you then sits down on the chair by the bed You ask " so whats your story T?" He looks at the wall" Hmm well mommy wasnt very nice to me , my dad left me in a shoppping mall and i burned that mother fucker down, I do drugs and sell em plus i sell guns and well im a physco princess!!" You say" A physco huh why am i not dead then ?" He snaps " Why arent you scared of me!? Huh tell me " You yell" Trevor calm down please" He spits " No!" I shrug" i dont scare easy thats why im not scared of you alright " He hugs you which surprises you " Please dont leave me like everyone else..."