part 6 Uta x reader

Waking up from a bad dreamed fueled by a little alcohol and a lot of ice cream you feel like the walking dead. The crook in your neck makes you hiss in pain as you sit up. 

"That's why I don't sleep on the couch." You rub your sore neck with a yawn. "Ellie? You up?" 

She lays on the other side on the side of the couch with tired eyes. It looks like she woke up about the same time you did. 

"To much coffee," She groans. 

Both of you sit on the couch in silence as you come to from a long night of junk food and gossiping. At one point you are pretty sure Ellie confessed she had a crush on one of the cafe workers. There are plenty more highlights from the night before, but right now they are all blurry.

"Hey.(name) your phone is going off," Ellie groans. 

It takes you to the third ring for you to muster up enough strength to get up and pick it up. With half open eyes you see it's Uta.

Hitting the answer button you put it to your ear. After a second of mumbling you say, "Yeah?" 

On the other side you hear he's someplace really loud. Just the background noise is making your head pound. It takes him a minute before he says, "Hey, (name) could you meet me?" 

Rubbing your eyes you say, "Sure... Where at?" 

Uta keeps up a long 'uhhh' before saying, "I'll text it to you." 

You tell him okay and hang up. As you wait you slump over to the bathroom and start up a shower. The minute the warm water hits your skin you can feel tiredness wash off but the head ache doesn't wash off.  

As you stand under the water you hear your phone buzz. Not wanting to forget you look at it to see Uta sent you the address. It takes you a minute to think of where you know this place from. Once you got it you sigh and finish up. 

"How'd you end up there?" You ask your self. 

After you pull some clothing on and put shoes on you head out to where Uta is. Oddly he ended up two buildings away from where you work. 

As you walk you're still wondering why Uta wanted you to meet you. It not like he cared enough to not talk to that girl yesterday. Even though you still have feelings for him you are still a little jealous.

Once you get there you see Uta is standing outside alone. He looks like he is having a hangover, if you didn't know ghouls can't stand the taste of alcohol you'd swear that in fact was dealing with a hangover. 

"Uta? You okay?" You question. 

Looking closer you see he's holding his side in pain. The cloth of his black shirt looks soaked. 

He gulps before saying,  "I need help." 

It's then it clicks. Uta was hit at some point and he's counting on you for some reason to help him. Maybe it's because you're friends with Ellie and he's hoping for you know what to do. 

"Come on. Ellie has something you can eat." You throw his arm over your shoulder and call a cab. "Just sit okay." 

After a ride to where you live you help Uta up the flight of stairs to your apartment. With each step Uta feels heavier and heavier. You know he's tiny for a male, but he's still sturdy. 

"Ellie we need to use your stash," You announce. 

She quickly slides out of the kitchen to see what's going on. When she sees what's going on she quickly grabs the wrapped up meat and tosses it to you as you lay Uta on the couch.