The end of a perfect day

(Tim's POV)

Oh my Gosh-

The kitchen it's- it's-

A disaster!!

I only left for about 8 minutes to come back down the stairs to see Jason and Demon- I mean Damian, almost killing each other with forks and knives. Then I see Richard eating his asparagus, acting like it is nothing at all! Why does it seem like I'm the only sane person in this household, well, except for Alfred, but he isn't here?

I looked at all of them, upset by their actions. I looked at Richard in an attempt to have him help me stop this madness, but he just kept eating his food, as if everything around him wasn't happening. So I clear my throat loudly, only getting quick glares thrown my way. Until I decided to yell at them, "Stop acting like fucking children!".

After yelling at them, they both stopped and grumbled underneath their breaths before sitting back in their seats. They slowly start eating their food, which I couldn't be more pleased about since now I don't have to see them fighting like idiots.

As soon as I sat down, the doorbell began to ring. Why did someone have to ring the doorbell as I just sat down?

I huff as I was about to get up Richard, beat me to it. He had already gotten up from his seat and was making his way towards the door already, so I just decided to keep sitting down and try to enjoy my meal.

(Dick's Pov)

As I reached to open the door, there stood a red-haired guy around my age holding a basket filled with what I could guess were fruits? I slightly had to look up to see his eyes beautiful forest-green eyes. I quickly blinked and looked away from his eyes. "Uh, is there something I can help you with?" I asked, feeling as if my breath was short from just looking at him.

He stared at me for a second and then just snapped back into reality. He then made a cocky grin wash onto his face; he held out his hand, saying. "Hi, I'm Wally West, your new next-door neighbor. I just moved a couple of hours ago, and my mom just forced me to bring the neighbors some 'Hello' gift."

'Wow, some mom of his to force her son to come to a stranger's house.' I thought until I put my hand into his giving it a shake.

"Well, it's nice to know that we have a new neighbor. I'm sorry I must be being rude right now; I'm Richard, Richard Grayson, but my friends call me Dick," I said polity to him.

I received a snicker from him. "So your friends call you 'Dick'? Pff." He laughed. "I'm sorry, is my nickname too weird for you?" I sneered at him. The idea of someone making fun of the last thing my family called me made my blood boil.

He then looked at me with a surprised look. "No, I swear I'm not trying to make fun of it. It's just that it's a different type of nickname I've ever heard of before. " He said with guilt in his voice.

Looking at him made me feel a rush of deja-vu. The name alone gave me the feeling. I glanced into his worried eyes and, the idea of my phone contacts just popped up in my head like blaring alarms. 

Why does the name Wally West seem so familiar? Oh, wait -

"Hey Wally, are you--"

Until next time.