Goodnight dear family

{Hey, sorry for not updating as soon as possible I just wanted to make sure that it was at least going to be a really good chapter. So yeah I am so so very sorry. The song is Louis Tomlinson's
song Just like you.}
~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

(Dick's POV)

'Who knew that at night before falling asleep is so boring? Like really, I feel as if I'm boring myself to sleep and the sad part is that I'm not even tired because my heart won't stop beating so fast. After Wally left to go home, my chest feels so heavy and nervous. Am I sick?' I thought, silently in my mind. I sat up straight on my bed looking at the door and wondering. "Should I go into the kitchen for some milk?" I said to myself quietly and then I simply nodded at my own idea.

I then got up and out of my bed, walking towards the door, until I heard a small squeak on the other side of the door. Which meant that I must not be the only one still awake. I soon creaked my door open and began making my way towards the kitchen, where the other person must be as well. I then made it to the kitchen and noticed that it was Tim that was awake, or at least trying to fall asleep but failing miserably. 

I noticed that he had two glasses of milk in his hands, which meant he must've known that I came out here for. Which he was correct about, so I smiled at him and took one of the glasses from him. We both began to drink our milk in peace until we heard other footsteps to only see that Damian was also awake. So I poured some milk into a cup so that Damian could join us in drinking milk. I was about to be done with my milk and almost felt sleepy until I heard another pair of footsteps come down the staircase. Who I could bet was Jason since both Alfred and Bruce are gone. When I looked I saw Jason rubbing his eyes, just as if he just woke up. It reminded me of when Jason was young and he was such an enthusiastic kid back then.  

I just gave him a lazy smile and I looked at Tim as if I was asking him to get Jason a glass of milk. 
Luckily, Tim got the message and got Jason a cup of milk, for him to join us. We were all enjoying the peace and calmness of our almost empty home until we heard a knock...

(Cliffhanger. Yeah, so this took me almost a month to write which I am so sorry about. So I hope you guys enjoy reading this! Bye😊.