Wally

(Dick's Pov)
  I then smiled sweetly at him. "It's okay. I just assumed you were making fun of my nickname because heck it wouldn't be the first time someone made fun of it." I said truthfully. As I was about to see if Wally would like to come inside,  I felt a jab in my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Jason looking at me with the most false smile in history. "Dick, don't you think you have talked the poor ginger to long?" He asked with fake worried tone and by now I could be you could see a vein popping out of his forehead. I then looked madly at him and said. "You should know that the ginger-haired boy has a name, which it is Wally," I said in the most annoyed tone, that I have ever used.
Then, I was about to apologize for the interruption to Wally to only see him still there with a smile. 'Wow he is still here after Jason was being rude to him?.' I questioned.

(Wally's POV {surprise!})

I'm talking to the most cutest boy I have ever seen.  His dark raven hair and those beautiful blue eyes, that kept making feel as if I was swimming in a wide ocean. I barely could hear what he was saying until I notice another boy come out near the door with the worst fake smile in history. I looked at them while they were talking which was somewhat funny seeing two siblings, or which I think they are, fighting about something.
Then I noticed that Dick was looking back at me like to make sure I didn't leave, he let out a quick sigh of relief knowing that I was still here.

I just looked at him like he was the only one there until I felt a buzz coming from my pockets.  I took out my phone to see 5 missed calls and 9 unread messages all from one person who I could bet was my mom.  I looked back at Dick and smiled, handing him the basket of food. "I have to get going, but it was nice meeting you Dick I hope we could be really good friends. " I said with a wink at the end of my sentence. 

I then began walking away which felt like an eternity away from Dick, but when I looked back all I saw was a glare coming from the other boy.  Well seems like I already made an enemy, which happened so quickly and I didn't even get to catch his name.  Oh well until I see him again or I hope, I will.

(Jason's POV)

Why was Dick talking to that redhead so much?! He should only speak to his family and no one else. Why do I think that the name 'Wally' seem so familiar? I swear I heard that name before,  but where? Oh well, I shouldn't really be caring that much for Wally since I will bet that they will only be friends.

  I then got away from the door frame, so I could close the door since Dick already went inside the house.  I then made my way back into the dining room and sat down at the table finishing my remaining food from dinner.  When I finished I put my plate in the sink leaving to go into my room until I heard what sounded like...giggling? Who giggles?

I cracked open one of the bedroom doors, to see Tim giggling over something his friend, Connor, was talking about on the other side of the phone. I swear those two like each other, which it's funny to look at because it not that hard to figure out. First, who giggles at a friend's joke and secondly, the way they look at each other.  Man, it's like those two were soul mates for life. I wish I could be like that with someone. If only I could find the one.

  The only person who I can see reasonable of being my soul mate, is my best mate, Roy Harper. But in a way, I have this little voice that lowers my confidence to ask him, because I bet he likes girls, like heck most boys are into chicks. I swear my family is starting to rub off on me, making me feel these weird emotions. Like who has emotions anymore?
Well, it's time for me to stop watching my brother on the phone, and I better start going to bed,  because tomorrow is the first day that Dick is in charge of us.

{A/N:} Hey readers I just finished making the sixth page of the story and I am truly sorry that it is late. It is just that tomorrow is a family anniversary so I am not going to be on really that much so I hope you guys enjoy reading.  Goodbye ✌.