Chapter 12

After the troll incident, and entered the autumn month of November, the weather turned icy cold. Despite the weather, Italy still visiting his brother, Romano, on the school's hospital wing." Fratello, Harry and America got on the Gryffindor team for a wizarding sport called Quidditch and will be playing very soon. l also wish that you can wake up right now", Italy whispered with a sliver of hope that he'll wake.

Italy started to head out until he heard a groanand Italy turned around and saw his brother up and happy tears started to stream down his face and tackled his brother," FRATELLO! You're awake! I'm-a so-a happy that you are! I should tell the others!  Also, you can with us to watch Harry and America play their first match in a week!" Italy ramble on," Oi, stupido shut the hell up, and what are you talking Harry and America's first match of-a what

~•~•~•~•~•Magical timeskip by Italy explaining to Romano~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"AMERICA AND-A POTTER DID-A WHAT?!?!" Romano practically yelled, "Fratello, please calm down, some might hear you", Italy said quietly," Sorry, but-a this is-a major though", Romano piped down.

After it was okay for Romano to get out, the Italian bros when to the Great Hall to meet up with the others. Harry and America were reading Quidditch Through the Ages and the others were talking or doing homework.

" Hey everyone Fratello is up!", Italy exclaimed. 

Everyone looked up and saw Romano well and awake; their faces lit up like Christmas lights.

" So is it true?" Romano asked with his usual scowl on his face.

" What's true?", England asked.

" That Alfred and Harry got on the witchquiz, rittige, or whatever team for Gryffindor and playing this Saturday", Romano clarified.

" Yeah, we are dude, and we'll kick some Slytherin ass! No offense you three.", America said while apologizing to the BTT.

" It's ok Al", Prussia said lazily while France and Spain agreed in their native languages.

Hermione's POV

"How do you feel Lovino?" I asked.

" I'm-a doing a-fine bella", Lovino replied.

" Well when you were unconscious, did you have any dreams of sorts?", I want to know if he had the same dream that Harry had.

" Yeah in-a fact I-a did", Lovino said, I was hoping to get an answer til Alfred called.

" Hey Hermione can ya help me and Harry with our homework?!"

Then, Arthur said ," Do not bother a lady while she is talking, twat!"

"Whatever iggy", Alfred retorted back.

~•~•~•Magical timeskip to Quidditch~•~•~•

Harry's POV

Alfred and I were nervous about our first match tomorrow, Hermione lent us this book called Quidditch Through the Ages, and to say at least it was quite interesting! Alfred and I found 700 ways to make a foul in Quidditch, and all of those fouls were in one world cup match in 1473; that Seekers were the smallest and quickest players on the field, while Chasers were also fast and can strategize, also they can take hits; although people do rarely die playing.

Hermione and Arthur had become a bit more relaxed about breaking the rule; though Arthur still seems to be a bit more edgy about it though; since saving Hermione from those two mountain trolls, and both of them had been a bit nicer for it. Alfred, Yao, Ivan, Matthew, Kiku, Francis, Ludwig, Feliciano, Lovino, Antonio, Gilbert, Arthur, Hermione, Ron, and I were freezing out in the courtyard during a break, Hermione conjured up a blue flame that can be put in, and carried around in a jam jar. We were standing with our backs towards the flame, getting warm, when Snape crossed the yard. I noticed at once that Professor Snape was limping. All of us moved closer together to block the fire from view; we were sure what we had wouldn't be allowed. Unfortunately, something about the guilt on our faces caught Professor Snape's eye, and he limped over. He seemed to be looking for a reason to tell us off anyway.

"What's that you got there, Potter?", Professor Snape asked

Instead me showing him what I got, Kiku show him pictures of something or someone to Professor Snape, because his cheeks had a ting of pink that was a little unnoticeable; also I noticed Ludwig paled at the photos that Professor Snape had in his hands; and gave back the pictures back to Kiku; whose face was beet red; he swiftly put the photos back into his satchel.

"Well, Mister Honda those are some,...Interesting photos you have there.", Professor Snape said.

But before he left, he whipped out his wand, and one of the photos that Kiku had came flying out of his satchel. Kiku tried to grab it, but it was too late.

"Also Mister Honda,...5 points taken away from Ravenclaw," Professor Said," I'm going to give this to Professor Dumbledore."

"He's making that up," Gilbert muttered angrily as Professor limped away." I vonder vhat's up vith his leg?"

"Dunno, but I hope it's really hurting him," Ron said bitterly

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Lazy timeskip~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next morning was bright and cold, the Great Hall was filled with the delicious scent of pancakes, sausages, eggs, toast, muffins, and tacos in the air and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match.

America, nor Harry, did not eat their breakfast (Which is quite strange for America, but oh well 🤔). America just merely poked at his sausage on his plate, boredly, while Harry just pushed away his plate.

"You've got to eat some breakfast you two."
"I don't want anything."
"Nah, me either."
"Just a bit of toast," Hermione said hoping that both of them would just eat.
"I'm not hungry," they said in unison.

Then Snape came to their table, with a face of disgust.

"Good luck today boys; then again you did prove yourselves against two trolls; a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you two, even if it's against Slytherin," Snape said, then limped away.

Canada's POV

"So that explains the blood when he came into the girls' bathroom when the trolls where there," I muttered under my breath, but somehow my brother heard me.
"Blood?" America asked.
And with America's remark, it seemed that Harry, Hermione, Romano, and Ron's attention.
"Well, the night the two trolls were in the girls' bathroom, Snape must have let them in as a diversion", I explained," and tried to get past that dog, and must've gotten bitten, and that's why he's limping!"
"Why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked
"Maybe it had to do with something that Hagrid took out of that vault at Gringotts," Harry said," he said it was Hogwart's business, very secret."
"So you're-a saying whatever the-a mangy-a mutt is-a guarding is-a what-a Snape wants?" Romano said, waiting for an answer.
"Exactly Lovino, that's what the dog is guarding," I said," That's what Snape wants, eh!"

Then an owl and a eagle came swooping down with two identical packages in their talons. The birds flew towards the Gryffindor table and dropped the packages off to America and Harry. Both of them caught it and stared for a while, they put it on the table.
"A bit early for mail, isn't it?" Hermione asked.
"But, I never get mail!" Harry exclaimed with surprise.
"Let's open it!" Ron said.

The group helped America and Harry rip open the packages, to find that the packages were two, brand new broomsticks.
"It's a broomstick", America said with a confused look on his face. 
"Not just any broomstick," Ron said, with his face lighting up in excitement," those two are The Nimbus 2000's!"
"But-a who gave them too-a you?" Romano asked.
Both Harry and America looked at the teachers' table and saw their owl and eagle by Professor McGonagall. Both of them thanked her silently.

Hello everyone! How've ya been I hope you like this first chapter of this fanfic ORIGINALLY by AnimeFan152 and I hope you can enjoy more and I'll do the next with the description of the quidditch match. So plz comment, vote, and share, and see y'all next time bye 😁