Chapter 13 pt.2

The focus of the crowd was towards the play of the chasers. Lee commentating away with ignorance of Harry's struggle. 

"Slytherins in possession ― Flint with the Quaffle ― passes Spinnet ― passes Bell ― hit hard in the face by a bludger, hope it totally messed up his nose ― just kidding, Professor ― Slytherins score ― oh no... "

The Slytherins were cheering (except the BTT). No one seemed to notice that Harry's broom was behaving strangely. It was carrying him slowly higher in the air, away from the game, jerking and twitching as it went on. 

Well... maybe Japan and Hagrid noticed.

Japan's POV

I was keeping my eyes mainly on Harry-kun and America-kun during the entire game. America-kun seemed to be a natural at this even though it was his ever first game, and the same goes for Harry-kun. As the game went on I noticed Harry's broom wasn't responding to him. I wondered what was going on with his broom, so I raised my binoculars to see what was happening and saw he was no longer in control. It seemed that the others noticed this and raced towards the Gryffindor stands. 

"Kiku! Why is Harry's broom acting crazy, aru!"

"I don't know Yao, but that's what I'm going to find out."

"Than why are we standing here?! Let's go to the Gryffindor stands and find out what's going on!" Arthur yelled as they raced through the stands.

  •°~°~••°~ Back to 3rd person POV °~••~°°~°•~°••  

The countries gathered at the Gryffindor stands and went up too where Hermione and Ron were. As they went up they heard the people around them come to the realization of Harry's situation. People started pointing up at Harry all over the stands, the players one by one stopped playing, all to watch what will become of him.

his broomed started to roll over wildly back and forth, with him only managing to hold on. The whole crowd gasped. Harry's broom had given a wild buck and swung Harry off, but he was able to keep one hand clenched on his broom as he was dangling above the field. 

The countries arrived too where Hermione and Ron were and they were surprised that the Bad Touch Trio was there first, but ignored that and asked Hagrid what was wrong with Harry's broom.

"Hagrid did something happened when Flint blocked him?" Germany asked.

"Can't have," Hagrid shakenly said. "Can't nothing interfere with a broomstick except Dark magic — no kid could do that to a Nimbus Two Thousand."

Those words ran like chills down there backs and Hermione grabbed Hagrid's binoculars, but instead of looking up at Harry, she scanned the crowd frantically for a source of sorts.

"What are you doing?" moaned a gray-face Ron.

"I knew it," gasped Hermione, "Snape — look."

Ron grabbed the binoculars. Snape was in the middle of the stands opposite of them. His gaze fixated on Harry and was muttering nonstop under his breath.

"He's doing something — jinxing the broom," Hermione said.

"What should we do?" Italy asked.

 "Leave it to me."

Before the countries and Ron could object, Hermione had disappeared, along with Japan. Ron turned the binoculars back on Harry. His broom vibrating in his hand so hard, it was almost impossible for him to hold on much longer. The whole crowd was on their toes, horrified, watching as the Weasleys flew up and tried to pull up Harry safely onto one of their brooms, though, it was no help at all — every time they got near him, the broom would only float higher. They were forced to drop lower and circled under him,  obviously hoping to catch him if he fell. Marcus Flint seized the Quaffle and scored five times  'round without nobody noticing.

"Come on, Hermione," Ron desperately muttered.

Hermione and Japan had fought their way across the stand where Snape stood, and now racing side by side along the row behind him;  they didn't even stop, well... except for Japan, to say sorry to Professor Quirrell head first into the front row. Reaching Snape, they crouched down, pulled out their wands, and whispered a few, well-chosen words. A bright blue came from Hermione while a bright orange came from Japan shot from their wands onto the hem of Snape's robe.

"I hope Snape-sensei doesn't take it personar."

"Oh, he will if he catches us."

It took maybe, 15 seconds for Snape to figure out he was on fire. A yelp was the signaling that their job was fulfilled. Hermione scooped up the flames off of Snape's robe and placed the flames into a jar that Japan held in his hands. They scrambled back along the row — Snape would never know what happened.

Harry noticed that his broom returned to normal, he reached out his other hand and grasp the broom while he swung himself right back on the broom and went full speed into play. The crowd cheered.

"Neville, Feliciano, you can look now, Da!" Russia said. Neville and Italy were sobbing into Germany's chest for the past five minutes.

Harry flew past by Higgs, who seemed to be surprised, went full throttle as well after the Snitch. Higgs was determined too not let Harry get the Snitch, so he shoved himself against Harry to for him to lose control of this broom again.  Although, Harry did the same action and pushed Higgs back. They repeated the action until Harry was forced to round some stands, but caught up with Higgs pretty quickly. the Snitch decided to dive down to the ground and the Seekers followed in pursuit, and to their dismay, both looked at each other and back at the Snitch as they followed it. Higgs suddenly got cold feet and pulled up before he hit the ground, Harry did the opposite, continued to follow the Snitch and pulled up at the last minute. The crowd had their hair on end as Harry pulled off the daring move.  

Harry started to push himself off his broom and stand. He was so close to catching the Snitch as he shuffled his feet towards the end of his broom and then it tipped sending Harry flying over.

As he got up, the crowd was anxious to know the future events to come. He wrapped his arms around his stomach and hunched over as if he were sick. 

"He looks like he's gonna be sick!" Hagrid exclaimed.

Hermione and Japan watched in shock as they hoped that Harry was okay and not hurt. While on the field, Harry coughed up something that shined like gold. Harry stared at it for a bit then raised his fist in the air with the golden object in his hand.

"I've got the Snitch!" he shouted, waving it above his head, and ended the game in complete confusion.

"He didn't catch it, he nearly swallowed it," Flint was howling ten minutes later, but it made no difference — Harry didn't break any rules and Jordan Lee was happily shouting the results — Gryffindor had won by a hundred-eighty point lead to seventy. Harry heard none of this, though he was proud to have caught the Snitch.

THE BEAST LIVES!!!!! Hey, people how're y'all doin' I hope you like this chapter and while I go back to the graves plz leave a comment, vote, and share. Now I'll see y'all later. BYE!!