Chapter 13

By eleven o'clock the whole school seemed to be out in the stands around the quidditch pitch. Many students had binoculars to get better glimpses of the game. Also that the seats were raised high, but some of the action was somewhat difficult to see. Canada and Romano joined Hermione, Ron, three male Gryffindor students named Seamus, Neville, Dean fan up. As a surprise for Harry and America, they painted a large banner on one of the sheets Scabbers had ruined. It said Potter for President, and America for Vice President, also Dean, who was good at drawing, and Romano, who was good at the fine detail, had done a large Gryffindor lion underneath. Then Hermione had preformed a tricky little charm so that the paint would flash varieties of reds and yellows.

~•~•~•~•~•Magical Teleportation~•~•~•~•~•

Meanwhile, in the locker room, Harry, America, and the rest of the team were changing into their scarlet Quidditch robes.

Harry's POV
Oliver cleaned his voice for silence.
"Okay, men," he said
"And women," said Angelica Johnson.
"And women," Oliver agreed." This is it."
"The big one," said Fred.
"The one we've all been waiting for," said George.
"We know Oliver's speech by heart," Fred told Alfred and I," we were on the team last year."
"Shut up, you two," said Oliver, slightly annoyed," This is the best team Gryffindor's had in years. We're going to win. I know it."
He glared at all of us, as if to say,' Or else.'
"Right, it's time. Good luck to all of ya."
Alfred and I followed the twins out of the locker room and, hoping that his knees wouldn't be crushed under his rising anxiety, walked into a wooden booth, waiting for the gate to be open.
"Scared Harry and Alfred?"
"A little."
"Ditto."
"It's alright. I felt the same way before my first game," Oliver said.
Alfred and I looked at him shocked and relieved.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I don't really remember," Oliver replied," I took a bludger to the head two minutes in and, woke up in the hospital a week later."
Alfred and I's breath hitched a bit faster hearing his first game, Alfred gave me a sympathetic look that he was scared.

Then the gate started to go down, and here I go.

America's POV

Holy s*** and, he's a Keeper, I was scared but, Harry felt the same and I felt a little better, the the gate started to drop down.
'Whelp! Here's go nothin'.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Start game~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Harry, America, and the team mounted on their brooms and followed each other one by one, into the field. Harry and America went to their positions and awaited for the ref.
"Hello! Welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season!"
"Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" Commentator Jordan Lee said excitedly, who was closely watched by professor Mcgonagal. The stands where full of cheering students and teachers. Madam Hooch was refereeing. She was walking towards the middle of the field where there was this large trunk, that seemed to be shaking. All the players gathered up into a circle, as madam Hooch stands before the trunk.

Out of the corner of there eyes they saw the fluttering banner high above, flashing Potter for President, and Jones for Vice President over the crowd. Both of there hearts skipped. Both felt braver.

"As Madam Hooch steps out on the field, the players take there positions to begin the game!"

Madam Hooch made a stern, dignified face and said," I want a nice clean game, all of you," as the remaining players gather around her. Harry seemed to noticed that she was particulary speaking towards the Slytherin captin, Marcus Flint, a fifth year. Harry and America thought Flint looked like he had troll's blood in him, then turned to them and glared. America gladlly returned a stink eye at him.