Omake 1

A/n: A lil' something after the Quidditch Game

The Golden Trio and the countries were at Hagrid's hut having tea after the Quidditch game. The countries, Ron, and Harry were having a light-hearted conversation about the game while Hermione was quiet as a mouse. Russia took notice of this.

"Hermione, vhy are so quiet?" Russia worryingly asked. Hermione snapped out of her daze.

"Hmm... what?"

"You seemed out of it, Da."

"O-oh, sorry."

"Dere's no need to apologize, so vhat is on your mind?"

"Harry's broom during the game, I wonder why Snape Jinxed his broom."

"Yeah, Hermione and I saw him." Ron interjected, " He was cursing your broomstick, muttering, he wouldn't take his eyes off you."

"And why do you say that?" England asked.

Hagrid sided with England with the statement.

"Why would Snape do somethin' like that?"

Hermione, Harry, and Ron looked at one another, wondering what to tell him. Harry decided to tell him the truth.

"I found out something about him," he told Hagrid. "He tried to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween and it bit him. We think he was trying to steal whatever it's guarding."

Hagrid dropped the teapot, its contents spilling and shattering across the floor.

"How do you know about Fluffy?" he said.

"Fluffy?" the American brothers discreetly hollered.

"Yeah — he's mine — bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub las' year — I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the —"

"Yes?" Harry eagerly said.

 "Now, don't ask me anymore," Hagrid gruffly said. "That's top secret, that is."

But Snape's trying to steal it."

"Rubbish, Snape's a Hogwarts teacher, he'd do nothin' of the sort."

"So why did he just try and kill Harry?" cried Hermione. The afternoon's events certainly seemed to have changed her mind about Snape.

"Isn't zhat taking eet a bit too far, mon ami?" France asked.

"I know a jinx when I see one, Françis, I've read all about them! You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking at all, I saw him!"

Hagrid soon, hotly, joined the conversation.

"Now, I'm tellin' yeh, yer wrong!" Hagrid heatedly said. "I don't know why Harry's broom acted like that, but Snape wouldn' try an' kill a student! Now, listen to me, all of yeh — yer meddlin' in things that don' concern yeh. It's dangerous. You oughta forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that' between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas Flamel —"

"Ve~ Who's Nicolas Flamel?" Italy asked.

"I shouldn' have said that," Hagrid angrily said to himself.

I hope this filler is enough for y'all til the next chapter. Also, y'all know the routine.